We laugh at your security protocols.

• 2LOL
Reactions: Govi and Essence Lumin

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I have recently discovered something very strange about female humans roughly my age, or a little older.

It appears that all I need to do is sing the first two lines:

Look at this stuff - isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you say my collection's complete?
...and I swear like 9 times out of 10, women of the affected age range will be unable to resist the urge to just reflexively keep singing the rest of the song. Multiple experiments have borne this out!

And it's not a ME thing, by the way. No matter who starts it off, girls who hear it for some reason just can't NOT keep singing it. It's almost uncanny.

More experimentation is needed to better define the boundaries of the age range affected by this phenomenon. Maybe I should write to somewhere to apply for a grant.

• 1Ferret
Reactions: Argent Stonecutter

Kokoro Fasching

I have recently discovered something very strange about female humans roughly my age, or a little older.

It appears that all I need to do is sing the first two lines:

...and I swear like 9 times out of 10, women of the affected age range will be unable to resist the urge to just reflexively keep singing the rest of the song. Multiple experiments have borne this out!

And it's not a ME thing, by the way. No matter who starts it off, girls who hear it for some reason just can't NOT keep singing it. It's almost uncanny.

More experimentation is needed to better define the boundaries of the age range affected by this phenomenon. Maybe I should write to somewhere to apply for a grant.
Most likely cause they were raised by putting them in front of a TV with the DVD on auto repeat. :)

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I had to look up the lyrics. Could be age related, or could be near lack of Disney movie input during a certain time period in ones life.

• 2Agree
Reactions: Caete and Clara D.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts