What new movie can't you wait to see?

WinterRabbit

SL Rez
I want to see Detective Pikachu and the live action Aladdin. I may not see them in theaters, but wait til they come out on dvd.

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dune (2020)

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
The cures of La Llorona - this was a story every kid in our neighborhood was told by their parents to keep them away from the lakes and out of the Orange Groves and train yards.

Pet Sematary, being someone who loves their pets so much I'd be tempted to bring them back ...

Us

WinterRabbit

SL Rez
The cures of La Llorona - this was a story every kid in our neighborhood was told by their parents to keep them away from the lakes and out of the Orange Groves and train yards.

Pet Sematary, being someone who loves their pets so much I'd be tempted to bring them back ...

Us
I thought Pet Semetary was just too dark. I liked Thinner.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I thought Pet Semetary was just too dark. I liked Thinner.
Me too - I have some hesitation because I love animals so much and struggle with seeing them them portrayed as mean or as the antagonist (unless they are getting back at some awful human). Suffice it to say, I haven't seen it yet.

I do think that given the right twist, it could be an awesome comedy though. Your animal dies, you take him to the pet sematary and he rises and comes back with a personality like Seth MacFarlane's "Roger" in American Dad. That I would go and see immediately. 🍿

• 1Like
Reactions: WinterRabbit

danielravennest

SLU Posts
I can wait to see all of them. First, I don't go to theaters any more, so I have to wait until they come out on digital. Second, my combined backlog of TV & movies is huge since I limit my video watching to a few hours a day.

• 1Like
Reactions: WinterRabbit