What happened to meshbodyaddicts.com?

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
The most important site for mesh body lovers was in my opinion meshbodyaddicts.com - it featured many test reviews of male and female mesh bodies, heads and other stuff.

Since a few days now I am unable to view it - even the domain name does not seem to be connected any longer, the site is offline.

Does anybody have a clue what's going on there?

Han Held

Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Not a clue -is it connected to the mesh addicts group? I'd suggest looking through their notices and/or asking there.

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
Looks like the domain has lapsed. Honestly, it lost a lot of usefulness once the newness of things went away and the number of bodies and heads proliferated. Daria stopped posting stuff and got more into making her own things.

Aeon Jiminy

The most important site for mesh body lovers was in my opinion meshbodyaddicts.com - it featured many test reviews of male and female mesh bodies, heads and other stuff.

Since a few days now I am unable to view it - even the domain name does not seem to be connected any longer, the site is offline.

Does anybody have a clue what's going on there?
I used to like that site too. I now use this site MESHFORMEN. for information for male items. They do have listings for male bodies, heads, and skins. I like their events listings.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Fionalein

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
The work she at first put in was just unsustainable is my guess.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cristalle