What are the small human avatars out there that are customizable

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I'm looking to shrink my normal-sized male avatar and was wondering what size options were available? Ideally, I'd like to use my own skin, hair, and clothing, and animations as much as possible, and remain human looking (no tails, elf-ears, etc). I know about tinies but they need special animations, and pixies are about the right size but they all seem fantasy-based while the .25 meter nanos are too small.

What options are out there?

Thanks.

Puretone

Still Pancakes alt (Roxy Couturier)
Joined SLU
Feb 2011
SLU Posts
I agree. If you have some older items that are mod, you can fit them on your petite. I have a pirate costume for mine and use an older pair of lassitude & ennui Assassin boots. Though the project of shrinking more hairstyles has been on the back burner for .. years.

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
I have both a version 2 Petite and a version 3 Petite. They work differently for clothes. I bought the v2 one years ago, and have a lot of clothes for it, and use it almost as much as my normal human. I have fairy and mermaid AOs for it and also use my normal AO. Once in a while sitting on furniture will get me submerged, but it’s the only detail that is awkward. Even most chairs work.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Soen Eber