Weird Food Combinations You Enjoy

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Isabeau if you can find Armstrong Cheese Singles they're a bit sharper and superior to Kraft. (Saputo bought the parent company of Armstrong so it could be nation wide. Bastards shut down the BC plant, tho. Douchebags!)

Isabeau

Merdeuse
We have Armstrong normal mild cheddar bloc cheese, but I don't think 'slices'.

What I love to do is add squeaky curd cheese to my homemade chunky soups. Soup without cheese is Sad Soup.

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
*cuts a giant grape fruit in half*

*Pours condense milk in it*

*Mixes and spoons it into mouth*

• 1Winner
  • 1Creative
Reactions: Rose Karuna and Isabeau

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
*cuts a giant grape fruit in half*

*Pours condense milk in it*

*Mixes and spoons it into mouth*
Mmmm. Cottage cheese in a grapefruit rind.

• 1Like
Reactions: Kalel
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I'm bored so here is what's in my fridge. It's getting sparse. Other stuff in the cupboards and freezer but that would be too long a list. What should I combine?

Milk, sour cream, horse radish, spaghetti sauce, cocktail sauce, capers, tiny bit of fresh parmesan, coconut milk creamer, sun dried tomato alfredo sauce, nacho and taco cheese, chicken broth, eggs, mayonnaise, butter, Italian dressing, lemon juice, tartar sauce, onions, red potatoes.

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
You win the WTF Food Combination Award. 🏆
it's actually common Jamaican treat... given to me as a child.. i think it originated out of barbados.. some people also do Tarts and pies...

supposedly also good for sore throat of if you have a cold. but don't eat with medicine. Grapefruit can cause adverse reactions.

Don't knock it til you try it.

• 1Like
Reactions: Isabeau

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I'm bored so here is what's in my fridge. It's getting sparse. Other stuff in the cupboards and freezer but that would be too long a list. What should I combine?

Milk, sour cream, horse radish, spaghetti sauce, cocktail sauce, capers, tiny bit of fresh parmesan, coconut milk creamer, sun dried tomato alfredo sauce, nacho and taco cheese, chicken broth, eggs, mayonnaise, butter, Italian dressing, lemon juice, tartar sauce, onions, red potatoes.
Potato salad (mayo and/or a little sour cream or tartar sauce, onions, capers) with hard-boiled eggs on top?

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Potato salad (mayo and/or a little sour cream or tartar sauce, onions, capers) with hard-boiled eggs on top?
Thanks for the inspiration!

Includes celery salt, garlic powder, tartar sauce, lemon juice, no egg (sour cream, no sour cream, more lemon juice). It is kind of an odd throw together thing but pretty good.