We Are A Harsh Viper's Nest

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Practice? Doesn't practice make perfect? And isn't being perfect a...gulp...good thing?

A good thing. That is not at all what being a harsh viper's nest is about.

Not. At. All.

CRIS IS TRYING TO RUIN US!!!!

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Maybe a harsh vipers nest but no Trump followers as on the LL forum now.

l’ll take the vipers nest.

Dancien

Ne'er-do-well
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Oh jeez I remember some of the names from that link. They walked into PRS and said, "Here, let me show you my whole ass."

• 1Like
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric
A brief reminder that the last major injury Randy Orton took was dislocating his shoulders doing this. (He had another minor one where he dislocated his shoulder taking out the trash.)

Watch out for your shoulders. You don't know how much you need them until you don't have them.

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Intrigued by the haunting title of the thread, cautiously she ventured inward, every nerve taut, her eyes straining through the darkness for a sight of these famous deadly serpents . . .

. . . and instead saw Blaise Glendevon ?
Nice to see you over here Scylla! There’s even a hug button (as Cris periodically ventures over to remind the official forum).

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Scylla Rhiadra

Scylla Rhiadra

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Oh god. Who the hell knows. 2009? 2010?
Nice to see you over here Scylla! There’s even a hug button (as Cris periodically ventures over to remind the official forum).
I thought I saw you loitering by the USO here, whistling at the sailors, Pam! You're missed over at that other place! Or would be, if anyone could see anything through the toxic smoke and flames belching out of the craters.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Pamela