Want!

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
This is the place that, no matter the angle of the image; no matter if its just the edges of a puzzle, that made me realize just homesick I am.

This is also the place that should have really pointed out my ADOS [ADHD] because I have this bad habit of always just stopping to look at things, and my parents, not knowing would keep going.... >.>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lego Delorean from Back to the Future
This was almost my birthday present until we both saw the price - I'd also love most anything else in their catalog

Because our house is falling apart from age and no small about unintended neglect, as well as insurance companies in FL will NOT insure houses with black pipe or aluminum wiring, we're getting a remodel and we're going to turn the living room and den into an open space, and make the kitchen bigger [and make the dining room into an office]

So, I actually get to get the new kitchen, because the work needs doing anyway.
You should still buy it and keep it in it's shrink wrap. In 20 years you'll be able to pad your retirement a bit.

• 1ROFL
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
A thread for things you want but, because you are a responsible adult with limited space and/or money yadda yadda yadda will probably not be getting.
A new house with a comfortable art studio and home theater. A tesla. A really nice graphics card. A new outlook on life that isn't so unrelentingly cynical about the human species.

You know. Simple stuff.

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I want you guys to stop suggesting things for me to want!
Fine, then.

For breakfast tomorrow I want cottage cheese with cornbread, canned pears, and raison bran with granola pieces mixed in. It's actually very delicious and (reasonably) healthy. For lunch and dinner I want a thin crust pinapple & ham pizza, because hey, why not? I had cottage cheese for breakfast!

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
My raison d'être is not materialism. Not trying to virtue signal, it's just not important. It's a Scandinavian thing and I was also raised German Catholic. Money would be nice, though.
I like pretty things, and things that let me make other things, but the only reason I ever really wish I had a ton of money, is so I could do more to help others [and not worry so much about medical bills. I don't feel particularly materialistic, but I do like to horde things, like a proper foxdragon.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
My raison d'être is not materialism. Not trying to virtue signal, it's just not important. It's a Scandinavian thing and I was also raised German Catholic. Money would be nice, though.
OK, I just thought it was (a most likely dumb) rare opportunity to reuse the word raison.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Soen Eber

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
I wants to transition,

a two week stay in Disney World at the Contemporary/Star Wars thingy before I get too old and before my spinal arthritis gets too bad. I am sad that I'll never get to see the old 20000 Leagues attraction or the Adventurers club in Pleasure Island when that was still a thing. And a side trip to see the Kennedy Space center and the ocean.

a big house with one of them fancy libraries in it with big map tables and an orrery and glass covered display cases with rare books.

A trip to the UK, I want to tour the BBC, see the usual sights in London and England, visit Tolkien's grave, see Welsh castles (Beaumaris) and visit a certain famous quarry, then go up north to Scotland to see Edinburgh, Aberdeenshire and Castle Doune. And I know, that is pretty much impossible to do in one trip.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

All I need to know is, does it make GOOD coffee?

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Unless there's a hidden filter in the kettle container, it makes shitty gritty coffee.