VVO Pool Party - Saturday 3/21 1 PM SLT

Added to Calendar: 03-21-20

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Aww, I wish I could have made it. RL kinda got in the way though. I'll try to make the next gathering though.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Khamon

Folk Harper
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Didn't have a swimsuit, didn't have an avatar you'd want to see in a swimsuit, but went anyways and seemed to relieve some stress.
Khamon doesn't even own a swimsuit. But I saw no sign specifying that we couldn't wear wool in the pool why yes, Bertha, I am that old. Also Mavericks is a Mat^h^h^hAdult sim; just sayin'.

edit: spelling

Last edited:

Khamon

Folk Harper
SL Rez
Joined SLU
A bit OT but it freaked me out to realize the stillsuit was appearing white for everyone. Examination revealed the zero (blank) texture applied; but re-wearing it resolved the issue. Is this a common occurrence these days or did the asshat server just randomly glitch on me.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Caete

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez
A bit OT but it freaked me out to realize the stillsuit was appearing white for everyone. Examination revealed the zero (blank) texture applied; but re-wearing it resolved the issue. Is this a common occurrence these days or did the asshat server just randomly glitch on me.
My money's on random glitch as it went pure white. Definitely on LL side of things as we all were seeing the same thing.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Khamon