VVO House Tour

Free

When The Onion asks, I answer.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I have a ship for a home. Not much more than a landing spot for me.

But I have my club! Which we can use for this, if we schedule a visit long before 6pm SLT. Otherwise it will be occupado.

• 2Like
Reactions: Govi and Cindy Claveau

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
I'm going out of town for the eclipse this weekend.

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Soen Eber

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
Giving my regrets for this time sorry. I have a wedding shower on Saturday noon onward, and a baby shower on Sunday. ?April showers?

Definitely want to participate in future events.

Lapis Corrimal

Lance Corrimal's widow
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sooooooo long ago
It has been a very very long time since our previous house tour event, which was a lot of fun. The concept was that we got together starting at my place, then moved on to other peoeple's places in the group and talked for awhile. People joined and left throughout the event - it lasted a few hours and I think we went to 5 or 6 places or more.

Would love to do this again. Would you guys be interested? You don't have to share your place to be part of the tour. Hell, I have enough places if no one shares theirs lol. I have two homes and 5 fully furnished skyboxes as well :D

Let me know - I will try to put something together and even turn this into a semi regular thing if there is enough interest.
I would love to participate. I have a premium plus home in Belli

Jopsy Pendragon

. LOCK . HIM . UP .
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I haven't worked on my home in ages, but the castle is still there in the middle of region Teal. The main tower's magic/meditation chamber might still be worth a visit. My boring sleep chamber is under the lightning rod next to it. =)

I'm not happy with my avatar at the moment, upgraded his mesh body and just haven't been able to get it looking good. I'm getting weird tears/flicker from the system water and when I move around now, there's this weird 'popping' sound that I can't figure out.

It's all kind of off-putting.

I'll try to make it on Saturday but, honestly, I sorta exist outside of time and struggle with scheduled events. (RL and especially online) :(

• 1Like
Reactions: Monica Dream

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I missed the last one because of a family obligation. I'd love to clean up a few loose prims and get my prim carpets trampled.

Monica Dream

Jesus -he knows me ...and he knows I'm right!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2010
SLU Posts
Well, count me out!
Unless I can make it online -in which case, count me in!

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
would love to add my house to the list... but... lets say it has a mature theme...

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
would love to add my house to the list... but... lets say it has a mature theme...
I don't think anyone in VVO would really mind, and those with strong opinions can pick up the group at the next house - well, those who haven't already left because of PR&S and most everyone's general attitude towards the former president.