VVO House Tour

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
It has been a very very long time since our previous house tour event, which was a lot of fun. The concept was that we got together starting at my place, then moved on to other peoeple's places in the group and talked for awhile. People joined and left throughout the event - it lasted a few hours and I think we went to 5 or 6 places or more.

Would love to do this again. Would you guys be interested? You don't have to share your place to be part of the tour. Hell, I have enough places if no one shares theirs lol. I have two homes and 5 fully furnished skyboxes as well :D

Let me know - I will try to put something together and even turn this into a semi regular thing if there is enough interest.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Well I was yesterday in a club called which seems to be new. Charlemagne Allen and Cronocloud Creeggan with dual wield pistols were there. So it's still possible to even meet randomly on the grid. :D

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I'm up for it. It's not really a house but a lab, but it's large & comfy enough, with a few interesting things.

Last edited:

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I'm up for it, too. I missed the last one -- I don't recall ever learning of it, but I'd certainly enjoy it, sounds like fun!

Erich Templar

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I'd be up for it, but my place is excruciatingly small. There's barely room for just me.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I'm up for it but afraid that my places are excruciatingly boring, but I'd love to see other peoples places!

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
Sounds like fun. I may be soon doing renos but we can still dance and schmooze.

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
Are you back in SL?
Popping in intermittently as I rarely find anyone I know who's on when I am. Still have my home and land but wanting to downsize hence my comment about renos.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I have land for my shop and private sandbox. And I always own a Belli home for measurements and testing ideas, but I live nowhere 99% of the time in SL.
I'm not really a social type in world (or in RL since I retired). I enjoyed the first edition of the house tour though (for the part I could join back then).

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Popping in intermittently as I rarely find anyone I know who's on when I am. Still have my home and land but wanting to downsize hence my comment about renos.
Get thyself on Discord - we can coordinate hanging out and talk more regularly.

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
I have land for my shop and private sandbox. And I always own a Belli home for measurements and testing ideas, but I live nowhere 99% of the time in SL.
I'm not really a social type in world (or in RL since I retired). I enjoyed the first edition of the house tour though (for the part I could join back then).
I hope you will come along this time as well. I may host more than one to accommodate different time zones.

• 1Like
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Govi and Sid

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
I am considering tentatively doing the first one of these this Saturday at 2 PM SLT. While it can't cover all time zones, it is a balance with US and European times. If interested in having your place included on the tour, message me here or in SL. If I don't get any response I guess we can tour my two houses and 5 skyboxes lol.

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Not getting much response here though, which concerns me.

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
It sounds a loverly idea. We used to do this in ye olden days. I'm commissioned to harp during my niece's baby shower Saturday afternoon so cannot attend this tour.

Cindy Claveau

Radical Left Degenerate
SL Rez
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
It's the middle of most people's work days. Not mine, I've just voted to allow myself to swing by this souiree when/if it happens.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sorry, but no real chance that I will join Saturday.