VP Debate

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Had to teach class during the former chaotic debacle posing as a debate but am free to watch this one.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Sure starting a lot better than the last one.

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Why are five research companies producing tens-of -millions of doses of experimental vaccines during Stage 3? Do I misunderstand that a vaccine is mass produced only after it successfully passes Stage 4 of the development process? SRSLY

Roxanne Blue

Una Mujer Fantastica
SL Rez
Joined SLU
June 2009
SLU Posts
Pence gaslights, as Kamala tries to introduce herself to America while convincing them she won't throw all white people in jail. I'll check back to see if it got any less stiff.

RTA: No question. Mother Nature in the form of that fly, won that debate. Like the virus, she is a reality incarnate and cannot be spun.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Cindy Claveau

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Had to teach class during the former chaotic debacle posing as a debate but am free to watch this one.
Run away fast.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Why are five research companies producing tens-of -millions of doses of experimental vaccines during Stage 3? Do I misunderstand that a vaccine is mass produced only after it successfully passes Stage 4 of the development process? SRSLY
Usually, yes, but for covid they are doing some things in parallel. What do they gain producing before stage 3 if it gets approved? Time. What do they lose if it is not approved? Money. Usually money is the optimization but for covid they are time optimizing.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I can't watch, but Mrs. Beebo is taking one for the team. Her report so far: boring.
Ask her about the fly. Twitter says a fly landed on Pence's head like 15 minutes ago and is still there.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Ask her about the fly. Twitter says a fly landed on Pence's head like 15 minutes ago and is still there.
That sounds an awful lot like the Obama Clinton memes in 2016 claiming they smelled of brimstone and attracted flies due to demonic influence.

• 1ROFL
Reactions: Cindy Claveau

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I have a bad cough and laughed/choked/cried through all the fly tweets. This is all anyone is talking about (along with once again bad moderator).