Vote Blue No Matter Who?

Are you planning to vote blue in the general no matter who? Or only if you approve of the candidate?

• No matter who.

Votes: 44 78.6%
  • If I approve of the candidate.

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
SL Rez
SLU Posts
This is just sad. If I go to joebiden.com what do I see?

Front page: I need money. Continue to joebiden.com.
Next page: Our days still lie ahead with big links for Donate and Menu.
Menu: Bold ideas. Then the first issue mentioned is "The Biden plan for combating the Corona Virus (COV-19)"
Then there are a bunch of entirely practical things that need to be done.

This is a huge crisis. Shouldn't he change his front page to something resembling

The Trump administration is mishandling this crisis. It may cause millions to die.

Reasons 1 to 10.

I need your help. Please support me and our cause.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
If Pelosi can't even get behind the 1k without being an idiot and betraying her constituents, then she's not going to be doing us any good on those other fronts, either. I have no use for her or any part of her machine. I'm done with the party.
So basically, you were only in it for the free money, not for the numerous other things that the Democrats are trying to do for American society that Republicans oppose - and now that Pelosi is saying "wait a minute" with that free money, you're bailing?

Honestly, I don't think you were with us at all, ever. You're really just here to troll. Here's a cactus. Go fuck yourself with it.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
If Pelosi can't even get behind the 1k without being an idiot and betraying her constituents, then she's not going to be doing us any good on those other fronts, either. I have no use for her or any part of her machine. I'm done with the party.
Looks to me as if this bill over which they're deadlocked could use further attention as a matter of some urgency: