Voice Issues

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Hope someone can help me out I been trying to work on this forever.

My mic works in SL. Apparently, in Sinespace, everyone can hear me talking but I can't hear them talking but I can hear the sounds on their platform with no problems but not their voice.

In SL I can hear everything AND people can hear me speak on there. Why is it that I can't hear anyone talk in Sinespace?

Any suggestions would help. I've tried best I could in settings everywhere.

Thanks!
Vic

Dolome Demonia

Hello again Vic :)

For things such as this we can get to your question much faster through our support system in world or in the discord channel. I understand that you have been getting help now with the voice not working for you. Please feel free to email me directly. The guides in the welcome center can also get hold of one of the higher support staff if they can not work through it with someone.

:)

• 1Agree
Reactions: Victorianna Writer

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Hello again Vic :)

For things such as this we can get to your question much faster through our support system in world or in the discord channel. I understand that you have been getting help now with the voice not working for you. Please feel free to email me directly. The guides in the welcome center can also get hold of one of the higher support staff if they can not work through it with someone.

:)
Will do Dolome. I'll probably be there sometime later today.