Um...

Cristiano

#babyyoda2020
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
lucagrabacr I do appreciate the nomination. I planned on coming the the ceremony yesterday but I ended up lying down for just a few minutes and waking up 3 hours later (the kind of nap where you don't know where you are, what day it is, or even who you are). Thank you for considering me.

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
I planned on coming the the ceremony yesterday but I ended up lying down for just a few minutes and waking up 3 hours later.
Or, you were so busy in an alternate virtual reality that you just couldn't make it.

RyanSchultz

Social VR/Virtual Worlds Blogger
The ceremony was great! And then we got hit by a griefer who took down the sim completely while we were standing around chatting afterwards. (At least they waited until after the conclusion of he ceremomy.)

We all landed up chatting for two hours about various social VR and virtual worlds at a bus stop next to the road somewhere on the grid.

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez
So a group I don't even know recognizes this and is willing to give me eternal life or whatever and you people haven't even given me an award for my YEARS OF SERVICE TO YOU. :cut:
I got you an super duper Alice Cooper trophy of awesomeness, made in solid titanium with gold lettering, featuring cats and squirrels as Jedis and working lightsabres for the clock it sits on and chimes the SLU theme music on the hours.

Sadly it is no transfer, sorry.

lucagrabacr

SL Rez
lucagrabacr I do appreciate the nomination. I planned on coming the the ceremony yesterday but I ended up lying down for just a few minutes and waking up 3 hours later (the kind of nap where you don't know where you are, what day it is, or even who you are). Thank you for considering me.
That's fine! You still get your honorary title even if you didn't attend the ceremony unless you wish to refuse it \ o /

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
Maybe the ascending was the nap? :shiftyeyes:

SL Rez
SLU Posts
I think it might have been a way for ascending his thank yous.

Val

n00b!1
Joined SLU
03/07/2017
SLU Posts
Someone mentioned this website and award on the interwebz before and I do appreciate the most cultish language used ever and am really curious if it was inspired by the New Gallifrey one because simlar hierarchy thingie. Glad it turned out to be a nice event with satirical website :p . However, I get that naps are a priority...

lucagrabacr

SL Rez
Someone mentioned this website and award on the interwebz before and I do appreciate the most cultish language used ever and am really curious if it was inspired by the New Gallifrey one because simlar hierarchy thingie. Glad it turned out to be a nice event with satirical website :p . However, I get that naps are a priority...
I haven't heard of New Gallifrey before, will google what that is c= and thanks! Our hierarchy structure is based on practical functions of its elements and its ranks are given based on voluntary merits of the members and their personal traits, we really do what we say we do! :)

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Pr1m

Oh god, didn't know this thread existed, thanks for mentioning me Myfi!

Yeah, it was a ceremony of our society where we ascend long-time members of the society, as well as give out honorary titles to people we consider to have contributed greatly to the cause of virtual embodiment! And Cristiano is one of the recipients for creating SLUniverse and VirtualVerse c=
So you're not a cult ascending into the next world to achieve a higher purpose? I'm disappointed.

• 1ROFL
Reactions: lucagrabacr