Twitter says Trump’s account is locked

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
“As a result of the unprecedented and ongoing violent situation in Washington, DC, we have required the removal of three @realDonaldTrump tweets that were posted earlier today for repeated and severe violations of our Civic Integrity policy,” the Twitter Safety account tweeted. “This means that the account of @realDonaldTrump will be locked for 12 hours following the removal of these Tweets. If the Tweets are not removed, the account will remain locked. Future violations of the Twitter Rules, including our Civic Integrity or Violent Threats policies, will result in permanent suspension of the @realDonaldTrump account.”

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Sorry, I just have to follow up on this by saying how much this news item is making me smile with glee.

Chalice Yao

The Purple
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2007
SLU Posts
He's locked on twitter for 12 hours, and on Facebook and Instagram for 24 hours.

• 1Like
Reactions: Bea McMahon

bubblesort

He's locked on twitter for 12 hours, and on Facebook and Instagram for 24 hours.
Where isn't he banned? It would he interesting to see what he posts right now. Is he on myspace? Live journal? News groups? LOL

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Facebook Extends Ban on Trump Posts ‘Indefinitely’
“We believe the risks of allowing the President to continue to use our service during this period are simply too great,” Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg said in a post Thursday. The blocks in place will be extended “until the peaceful transition of power is complete.” President-Elect Biden is to be sworn in on Jan. 20.
Zuckerberg is a genius. </sarcasm>

bubblesort

I just checked Trump's deleted tweets from yesterday. This looks criminal to me.

It will be interesting to see what he tweets in a few hours when his 12 hour twitter ban runs out. I bet he gets himself perma banned. Does Twitter do VAC bans? LOL, he'll come back tomorrow with a new account saying he is using an IP/MAC spoofer to circumvent the ban, because the electoral college unfairly took away his twitter account!