Tucker Carlson is a f*cking lunatic, white supremacist, mysogynist, and Russian propagandist

Jopsy Pendragon

Theocracy surpasses money as the root of all evil.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I'm not suggesting it of course, that would be wrong... but I can't help but feel he deserves having his fake looking hair shaved clean off (eyebrows included) and a big bloody swastika tattooed across his entire face. It's okay to say that, because no -reasonable- person would ever follow through on it, right? And I can't be held responsible for the actions of -unreasonable- people who might be inspired by it.

Because that's how it works apparently.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

detrius

Joined SLU
09-30-2007
SLU Posts
I'm not suggesting it of course, that would be wrong... but I can't help but feel he deserves having his fake looking hair shaved clean off (eyebrows included) and a big bloody swastika tattooed across his entire face. It's okay to say that, because no -reasonable- person would ever follow through on it, right? And I can't be held responsible for the actions of -unreasonable- people who might be inspired by it.

Because that's how it works apparently.
I think the Hans Landa treatment would be more practical - theoretically speaking, of course.

• 1Like
Reactions: Jopsy Pendragon