Trump tests positive for coronavirus

detrius

Joined SLU
09-30-2007
SLU Posts

Seems like a convenient way to skip the next debate to me.

detrius

Joined SLU
09-30-2007
SLU Posts

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez

Seems like a convenient way to skip the next debate to me.
Trump believes that he won the debate and was eager for more. The last thing he wants is to be locked away from his adoring crowds just one month from the election.

Eunoli

SLU Cassandra
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Despite the recent revelations that he knew all along how deadly it was, he's been encouraging people to go maskless and congregate closely. Him getting this is a huge hit for his brand. I think its real. He's also in a very high risk category.

Grey Mars

Something smells wrong here. I would not be terribly surprised if he makes the most amazing recovery in the history of mankind. All the doctors will be rushing up to tell him how amazing his results were. All you have to do is take X drug he makes.

On the other hand, if he actually does have it.....

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
He finally got what he was asking for with his behavior.
I only hope that the "aww he is sick the poor man"-factor will not help him in the polling stations.
Let's see where he is next week.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Mine was older and had a better title!
Its says you started the thread at the top!

In actuality you were first at 10:28 with the title "Trump just claimed he tested positive for being horrible at the debate... I mean Covid-19". I started my thread at 10:29 but Cris kept my title.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Your title is way more to the point. So good choice made by Cris IMHO.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
So, for now the only evidence of this is a tweet by Trump? The man who has lied over 20,000 times?

I'll take a wait and see attitude with a slight hope that this isn't some kind of fuckery.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
So, for now the only evidence of this is a tweet by Trump? The man who has lied over 20,000 times?

I'll take a wait and see attitude with a slight hope that this isn't some kind of fuckery.
There's this. READ: Trump's doctor releases statement after the President and first lady test positive for Covid-19

It could still be some sort of fuckery though, who knows? That guy issued this non believable nonsense too.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Guys this is Trump. The guy who never wears a mask and claims Covid affects "nobody" and holds packed rallies in direct defiance of local crowd bans, and you're telling me you find it "suspicious" that he eventually caught the virus? Come on now.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Guys this is Trump. The guy who never wears a mask and claims Covid affects "nobody" and holds packed rallies in direct defiance of local crowd bans, and you're telling me you find it "suspicious" that he eventually caught the virus? Come on now.
No, I don't particularly find it suspicious. It's more that you can't believe anything that comes out of the Whitehouse suspicious or not so keep all possibilities open.