Trump fanatic beheads father on video

Cindy Claveau

Radical Left Degenerate
SL Rez
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
Buck County man charged with murder after allegedly beheading father, posting video on YouTube

Police said the more than 14-minute long YouTube video, titled "Mohn's Militia - Call to Arms for American Patriots," showed Justin Mohn picking up his father's decapitated head and identifying him by name. Police said it appeared Mohn was reading from a script as he railed about the government.

Mohn referred to himself as a militia leader and called his father a traitor to the country for being a federal employee for 20 years.
It's too bad we can't nail Trump for all the minds he's twisted and damage he's done.

Jopsy Pendragon

. LOCK . HIM . UP .
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
There really should be a better way to punish those whose lies, slander and defamation have created the motive for 'lone madmen' who engage in criminal violence.

Yes, it will have a chilling effect on free speech. Given the incendiary way that free speech is being exploited to incite acts of domestic terrorism... it's providing a completely different 'chilling effect' on free speech because nobody wants to speak up and get shot by the 'active shooter' du jour.

Zaida Gearbox

Admittedly i'm tired and skimming, but apart from disparaging Biden, I didn't see where it said he's a Trump supporter. I mean I disparage Biden all the time, but I also disparage Trump because they both make me sick. I've been known to call both of them names on Twitter/X or whatever the hell Musk is calling it this week.

Free

When The Onion asks, I answer.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Admittedly i'm tired and skimming, but apart from disparaging Biden, I didn't see where it said he's a Trump supporter.
Apparently he is a Justin Mohn supporter:
Mohn then proclaimed: 'I and many other leaders know how to fix America, but we have to fight for it.'

He said many within the political parties saw him as the best candidate for president before the 2020 election - and said the former governor of Colorado, John Hickenlooper, and former governor of Ohio, John Kasich, would confirm his story, because their 2020 campaigns 'were sacrificed for me'.

Mohn said he felt he could have been 'the first unanimously-elected candidate for both parties since George Washington.'
Whoever he thinks should be president, the guy is obviously insane.