Yay! Trump Banned From Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitch

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
I am sure this has been posted elsewhere but I thought it deserved it's own thread

detrius

Joined SLU
09-30-2007
SLU Posts
Gods, can you imagine him hijacking the emergency alert system and sending his incoherent, whiny tweets to millions of cellphones while Pence and the pathetic rest of his cabinet are frantically banging on the doors of the Oval Office? I think this is how it needs to end.

bubblesort

Misc others:
I'm just gonna try to recap to try to keep things straight in my head...

Tonight, Donald Trump tried to tweet from his regular @realDonaldTrump account, which got shut down. Then he tried to tweet from @POTUS, and @WhiteHouse, and @TeamTrump, which were all shut down, except @WhiteHouse, where the tweets were just immediately removed. Then he tried to tweet from his buddy @GaryCoby's twitter account, and that was shut down, as well. At the same time, Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell, and a bunch of other conservative twitteratis were banned. The media is reporting that Trump is going to parler, but that will be off the app stores soon, and Trump's parler page is either unclaimed or set to private, depending on who is reporting at the moment.

From what I can tell, it looks like this is Donald's swan song. It's the last message he's been able to tweet, and probably the last message he will ever tweet.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
From what I can tell, it looks like this is Donald's swan song. It's the last message he's been able to tweet, and probably the last message he will ever tweet.
How appropriate that it's basically the same thing that literally everyone who is banned from Twitter tweets on their alt before their alt is banned too.