Tiny Animations

Sunshine Carami

No Dude, am not new...just another lurker
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2008
SLU Posts
Are the tiny (avatar crunching) animations available in opensim? When IW first started, I remember getting a tiny av before Raglan Shire decided to expand to IW. Is it possible to be tiny in opensim?

Han Held

Joined SLU
SLU Posts
They ought to be ...have you tried looking around kitely market? Come to think of it, I'm not sure that I've actually seen tinies (per se) outside of Inworldz :O :O

• 1Like
Reactions: Sunshine Carami

Daffy

Yes, you can be a tiny in opensimworld, i think Fred Frederix had some fairies for download , but can't find them back there.
See this page : inkerbell Fairy for OpenSim and Second Life
And after inworldz was gone a wellknown tiny has been making OSgrid unsafe, hehe, Snoots Dwagon :)
So, yeah, there are tinies, based on system bodies as well as based on mesh bodies.

• 1Like
Reactions: Sunshine Carami

Sunshine Carami

No Dude, am not new...just another lurker
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2008
SLU Posts
wow, I missed the replies. Apologies! Tinies have anims that kinda scrunch up the av in unexpected ways. The fairy is more of a shrunk down normal av. Anims work with the fairies (and petites) but don't with the tinies. I've reached out to a couple of folks, am still waiting to hear . will post if/when I receive a reply in case there are folks looking for their tiny souls in opensim. Ty so very much for your help!