Tilia, a prelude to decline?

NeoBokrug Elytis

Thread Reaper
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
As a business owner of 12+ years of cashing out monthly, I was going to comment on this thread and provide useful feedback. But I watched that control freak spiral out of control and blame everyone for everything, and dismiss anyone who didn't do what they were told -- so I didn't.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
As a business owner of 12+ years of cashing out monthly, I was going to comment on this thread and provide useful feedback. But I watched that control freak spiral out of control and blame everyone for everything, and dismiss anyone who didn't do what they were told -- so I didn't.
You're at your best when you're petty. A+

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
I just got over drafted by a new bank fee! Yay!

Borrowing money makes me feel like rel adlt!

OR!!!

How to make less than a dollar cost you around +30!
*Muffled behind a door agony of general daily life bullshit wail*

Last edited:
  • 1Yay!
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann

tetrasodium

SL Rez
Oh, and fuck off
Clara D. derailed this thread right from the first page to the clusterfuck that it is now. While i was asking legitimate questions you kept posting cats, jokes and laughing at the matter. Then most of the members decided to "contribute" with more memes and jokes because of the feeling of self entitlement.

"As i see this thread content is deteriorating it seems that most of you don't care about the future of the platform you are in, the general sentiment is that the average iq here is gradually going below 80, i guess you deserve everything that LL throws at you after all. I yet have to see people who actually cash out answering the questions. "

If you feel offended by this that's because it's true.

You're not here for a legitimate discussion about the merits and problems of Tilia.
I am, but yet the members of this forum find it more intellectually compelling to post memes and telling me to fuck off because they disagree.

hahaha that is the forum owner you just called kid.. but hey.
That doesn't save him from being a raging manchild.

You're not one of my family, you're not one of my friends
Thanks god I'm not part of your circlejerks.

OMG U NED 2 RUN REEL BIZNES 2 REPLY PLZ
Stop distorting my words brainlet.

How Tilia impacts you is not a concern of mine, that is a concern of yours.
Then why you even bother really.

I'm still boggling at the idea that most of the folks in this thread don't run or haven't run businesses in SL....
I Guess i picked the wrong forum

That's unfortunate.

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
Yes, yes you did.

But with your rudimentary social skills and lack of any sense of humor, I greatly suspect that any forum you pick is going to be "the wrong forum."

VVO is packed with keen minds and long-time SL entrepreneurs. That wealth of knowledge, unfortunately, is sequestered behind a brick wall because you can't navigate the social environment. I suspect that's why you're so prone to petty, misplaced anger -- you often feel frustrated dealing with people -- and some part of me does feel sympathy because the world in general is a harsh place, and it's even harsher for people who simply can't cope with basic human interaction.

Whatever answers you're looking for, you're not going to find them here.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
That doesn't keep me from being a raging manchild.
/fixed.

And the derailing started *after* you started crawling up people's asses for posting to your precious little thread while *gasp* not having a business.

I Guess i picked the wrong forum.
Self-important entitled manchild with a superiority complex . . . how does it feel to be what you accuse other people of being, you wanking hypocrite?

I might only have a "moron" level IQ, but at least I can figure out that it's the US government at fault as a further invasion of our privacy in the name of "keeping us safe" and not LL, which leaves me still smarter than you. The only logical conclusion from the "facts" is that you must be sub-moronic . . . If you feel offended by this that's because it's true.

You're probably more suited to 4chan's /b forum, as you seem to have that gamergate whiny-ass man-child level of social interaction. Maybe go over there and ramble on about how high your IQ is.

Last edited:

eku zhong

Zhonging along.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Mar 2009
SLU Posts
Clara D. derailed this thread right from the first page to the clusterfuck that it is now. While i was asking legitimate questions you kept posting cats, jokes and laughing at the matter. Then most of the members decided to "contribute" with more memes and jokes because of the feeling of self entitlement.

"As i see this thread content is deteriorating it seems that most of you don't care about the future of the platform you are in, the general sentiment is that the average iq here is gradually going below 80, i guess you deserve everything that LL throws at you after all. I yet have to see people who actually cash out answering the questions. "

If you feel offended by this that's because it's true.

I am, but yet the members of this forum find it more intellectually compelling to post memes and telling me to fuck off because they disagree.

That doesn't save him from being a raging manchild.

Thanks god I'm not part of your circlejerks.

Stop distorting my words brainlet.

Then why you even bother really.

That's unfortunate.
Funny how you completely ignored my reply which answers your questions in the way you appeared to want them answered. By someone who has a business and cashes out and has experience submitting info to Tilia.

SO.. any lolcats that pop up on this thread will be well deserved.. because it wasn't info you were after but commiseration for your chikin little the sky is falling woe is meeee pity party.

Myficals

Nein!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Feb 2010
SLU Posts
Clara D. derailed this thread right from the first page to the clusterfuck that it is now.
Actually, the decline started in post #5, your second post to the thread and fully 11 posts before Clara told you to fuck off. To wit...

Yeah like you expect people who started recently to make 1k$ per month? Are you even a creator? If not, speak for yourself. You just basically devalued people's work and effort.
Basically, it was your stroppy and childish response to a series of basically factual posts that didn't engage with your pity party that started the decline. The fact that you continued to post in this manner, with underhanded insults and a dismissive attitude for anyone who didn't pat you on the back and coddle you just further cemented the thread's trajectory.

In short, if you weren't behaving like a 5 year old, maybe people would stop treating you like a 5 year old.

Clara D.

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
I just got over drafted by a new bank fee! Yay!

Borrowing money makes me feel like rel adlt!

OR!!!

How to make less than a dollar cost you around +30!
*Muffled behind a door agony of general daily life bullshit wail*
Why I don't bother with banks anymore . . .

Rechargable debit card only costs me $3us/month and if I don't have money it doesn't let me spend it as opposed to tacking on loltastic fees when I inadvertently spend money I don't have.

Last edited:

Clara D.

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Back on topic for a moment, which is a better image to sum up the thread so far?

This?

Or this?

• 1Like
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
Why I don't bother with banks anymore . . .

Rechargable debit card only costs me $3us/month and if I don't have money it doesn't let me spend it as opposed to tacking on loltastic fees when I inadvertently spend money I don't have.
And this is??

Anywho one upside is I rage cleaned the house and its spotless now.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Brenda Archer