Tilia, a prelude to decline?

tetrasodium

SL Rez
lack of any sense of humor
Go to a comedy show if you want to be entertained.

I'm a Self-important entitled snowflake with a superiority complex.
/fixed.

Anyway i will just ask the admin to erase my account, I'm no longer incentivized to keep a conversation with this circlejerking of mentally unfit snowflakes as there is nothing of value to be found in this mental graveyard.

Also since memes are preferred as conversation topics, here's one that pretty much sum up the image of this forum.

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
Anyway i will just ask the admin to erase my account, I'm no longer incentivized to keep a conversation with this circlejerking of mentally unfit snowflakes as there is nothing of value to be found in this mental graveyard.
Promises, promises.

They never just leave, do they? They have to announce loudly and clearly that they will most definitely be leaving, so we can properly appreciate the deeply grievous prospect of their absence from our forum. And then they usually continue to reiterate this adamant intention to leave while continuing to post. And it's never their fault, either, because they've asked Cris to remove their account, but until he does they are mysteriously compelled to continue talking.... talking... talking...

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez
Wooo, let us take a look at keywords the op has repeated.

mental
circlejerking
snowflake

bzzzt What are three words best describing tetrasodium. I'll take Textbook Flouncing for $400, Alex.

Then we have the stanard cry for net cred asking Cris to delete the account, not lock it. That way he can crawl back and tell his imaginary friends that he can't post at VVO because THE MEANIE POOPY PANTS ADMIN DELETED MY ACCOUNT!!

Only 14 posts and spent, so sad. Then again school is back in session so you have less time to faceroll on the keyboard before needing to run and catch the short bus.

eku zhong

Zhonging along.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Mar 2009
SLU Posts
Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste Blah Blah fishpaste

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Anyhow, enough of incel loonie's being butt-hurt about people not (A) recognizing him for the amazing piece of work he is, and (B) not doing what he wants them to. His lame attempts at being insulting while more full of irony than Special K are getting tedious.

Now it's "what song was stuck in your head when you woke up?" time!

• 2Yay!
Reactions: Cristalle and Han Held

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez
Anyhow, enough of incel loonie's being butt-hurt about people not (A) recognizing him for the amazing piece of work he is, and (B) not doing what he wants them to. His lame attempts at being insulting while more full of irony than Special K are getting tedious.

Now it's "what song was stuck in your head when you woke up?" time!

Only song that sticks inside my head....

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Clara D. derailed this thread right from the first page to the clusterfuck that it is now. While i was asking legitimate questions you kept posting cats, jokes and laughing at the matter. Then most of the members decided to "contribute" with more memes and jokes because of the feeling of self entitlement.

"As i see this thread content is deteriorating it seems that most of you don't care about the future of the platform you are in, the general sentiment is that the average iq here is gradually going below 80, i guess you deserve everything that LL throws at you after all. I yet have to see people who actually cash out answering the questions. "

If you feel offended by this that's because it's true.

I am, but yet the members of this forum find it more intellectually compelling to post memes and telling me to fuck off because they disagree.

That doesn't save him from being a raging manchild.

Thanks god I'm not part of your circlejerks.

Stop distorting my words brainlet.

Then why you even bother really.

I Guess i picked the wrong forum

That's unfortunate.
There's something very familiar about this one's posting style. I've seen this brand of troll here before.

NeoBokrug Elytis

Thread Reaper
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
Back on topic for a moment, which is a better image to sum up the thread so far?

This?

Or this?

As a person who makes a living off dumpster fires, insinuating this thread is WORTHY of the GLORY of a dumpster fire is an insult to all dumpster fires.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
As a person who makes a living off dumpster fires, insinuating this thread is WORTHY of the GLORY of a dumpster fire is an insult to all dumpster fires.
I was having that thought this morning. At best this thread is "smouldering office trash can."

OP is the kind of person that freaks out and wants to evacuate the building while Sharon from accounting puts it out by dumping her coffee in it.

Last edited: