Nov 2003
SLU Posts

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
*sigh* Still no sims 5 or a sims 4 all-in-one pack.

• 1Sad
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Ann Launay

Crumpet Khaleesi
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Aug 2007
SLU Posts

So maybe witches in the fall?

Last edited:

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I'm hoping more than just witches... when they started with the expansion thing on the twitch stream I was grumpy. But then they did say magic was coming in the fall, I was mollified. Still, the stuff pack strikes me as being one of the least interesting ever - calls to mind the H&M pack from 2.

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
*sigh* Still no sims 5 or a sims 4 all-in-one pack.
At this point, I would prefer they keep building on to the Sims 4 than to reset to the Sims 5. There is not much new they can do (though I would like to see them add some type of co-op/multiplayer option), so the idea of getting back on the treadmill of expansions and stuff packs and other things is not great.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
At this point, I would prefer they keep building on to the Sims 4 than to reset to the Sims 5. There is not much new they can do (though I would like to see them add some type of co-op/multiplayer option), so the idea of getting back on the treadmill of expansions and stuff packs and other things is not great.
I agree. Sims 4 still has a lot of potential left in it I'd like to see explored before we start all over again on that treadmill. My software cabinet is already a graveyard of old Sims versions and all their expansions I've cumulatively spent hundreds on that I'll probably never play again. I'd like to get more life out of the current version before I consign it to the same fate.

Ann Launay

Crumpet Khaleesi
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Aug 2007
SLU Posts

Ann Launay

Crumpet Khaleesi
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Aug 2007
SLU Posts
My mermaid is a poor swimmer?

And she does this thing in shallow water where, rather than turning back to her human form, she gets up and runs on her tail fin tips.

Edit: This is a little dark, but you get the idea.

Last edited:

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
My mermaid is a poor swimmer?

And she does this thing in shallow water where, rather than turning back to her human form, she gets up and runs on her tail fin tips.

Edit: This is a little dark, but you get the idea.

Does that mean you can drown her?

Ann Launay

Crumpet Khaleesi
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Aug 2007
SLU Posts
Does that mean you can drown her?
I think it's a mod/CC issue, but I haven't been able to figure out which one is responsible and I don't want to just remove it all. I've been keeping an eye on updates and hoping one of those will solve it.

Non-played human sims are also sometimes running on water, rather than swimming, so my Sulani is...unique.

Edit: OK, I updated some mods yesterday that had no attached animations, but the sim-Jesus moments seem to have stopped. I forgot to check if my mermaid was still changing into a t-shirt when she got in the tub though.

Last edited:

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I had a mod that made little tail coloured calves and feet show up. But the mod's been updated since [Wicked whims].

Ann Launay

Crumpet Khaleesi
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Aug 2007
SLU Posts
Yeah, these were just career and aspiration mods, plus some minor game play tweaks. I'm not not sure which caused the issue, since I updated them all at once, but if anyone else has a similar issue, they were KawaiiStacie and LittleMsSam mods.

• 1Like
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Ann Launay

Crumpet Khaleesi
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Aug 2007
SLU Posts
I forgot to check if my mermaid was still changing into a t-shirt when she got in the tub though.
Cmar's replacement body top was causing this. They don't seem to be updating their mods anymore, so I switched to Luumia's TIT-E (yes, really) and it stopped.

(I know Wicked Whims does nudity too, but after testing the mod for a few weeks, I decided that it's more than I wanted for my gameplay. I really just want to ditch the mosaic and let my sims get naked when appropriate, while continuing to woohoo in the usual sims way.)