The Russia-Ukraine War has begun

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
i personally cannot force myself into watching it all. managed a few of his more popular talks some months ago
Jesus Christ, that's 2 hours long, that's 2 hours too long for information that could probably be summed up in a single page....or even a Paragraph.

Here, I'll do it.

Comrade Putin is a former KGB guy right wing nationalist who got butthurt when the Cold War ended with the breakup of the USSR. He's had a grudge against the "West" and has wanted to remedy what he considers a wrong for years and rebuild a new Kleptocratic Authoritarian Russian Empire. So he's been sabre-rattling, trying to destabilize NATO and the west and finally invaded Ukraine.

Oh I forgot consquences. lots of people dying and horrible things going on in Ukraine that only Russian assholes think are a good thing. a strengthened NATO, sanctions on Russia, Comrade Putin and cronies. More instability in Eastern Europe because of Comrade Putins Sabre rattling about Russian Empire, economic insecurity for EVERYONE, Inflation, trade disruptions, and other economic goings on. Also China doing its own sabre rattling in the South China sea and about Taiwan.

There, much better and it didn't take 2 hours.

Last edited:

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
what do you mean by bias?
Bias is... so, Russian state media has a bias that only they are worth holding any other country on the planet, for example.

Usually it's not as extreme though. The Guardian from the UK has a bias towards the Left, but tend to be fairly reliable, because its not extreme. I believe the Times has a Right leaning, but again, not extreme [if someone can correct me, please do - it might be that I'm so used to US MSM that anything else seems reliable enough.

Basically, I try and look at the sources of my info to see if I can -find- what the bias is, so I can take it into account. Because bias seems linked to agenda.

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Why y’all feeding the troll? It is a holiday game? Does it end at midnight wherever you are?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Why y’all feeding the troll? It is a holiday game? Does it end at midnight wherever you are?
I already finished the various Wordle games I had lined up and have nothing else to do.

Wait, I wasn't feeding anyone...

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
The closest equvalancy I can find to the above is how America was following D.W. Griffith's "Birth of a Nation" film.

OK, this scares me. A lot.

Last edited:

Arkady Arkright

brave.rabbit

as if on purpose for tomorrow's NATO summit

PS
if i understand correctly, unlike yesterday's attack, there are no legitimate targets even nearby

PPS

i can hardly understand a word in ukrainian but i think they mention TWO missiles hitting the shopping centre

Yurii Ihnat, speaker of the Air Forces Command, told Ukrainska Pravda that Russia hit Kremenchuk with an X-22 missile launched from a Tu-22M3 long-range bomber from the direction of Kursk, Russia.

a rather old one, if the above is correct

Last edited: