The Princess Bride: Home Movie

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Who's fever dream idea was this? And why didn't I know about it until now?!

Serialized remake of 'The Princess Bride' told in short chapters featuring celebrities at home during quarantine. (description from IMDB)

Cast: Rob Reiner, Thomas Lennon, Zazie Beetz, Stephen Merchant, Nicholas Braun, Oliver Lennon, Alice Oswalt, Javier Bardem, John Cho, Kaitlyn Dever, Roman Mars, Oscar Nunez, Retta, Brandon Routh, Leslie Bibb, Bryan Cranston, Courtney Ford, Angela Kinsey, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Shaquille O’Neal, Seth Rogan, Fred Savage, Finn Wolfhard, Andrew Bachelor, Brian Baumgartner, Sarah Cooper, Zoey Deutch, Ari Graynor, Sam Rockwell, Leo James Routh, Sarah Silverman, Annabelle Wallis, Rainn Wilson, Jose Andres, Dave Bautista, Neil Patrick Harris, Diego Luna, Chris Pine, Catherine Reitman, Paul Rudd, Jason Segal, Richard Speight Jr., Sophie Turner, Jack Black, David Burtka, Cary Elwes, Josh Gad, Dennis Haysbert, Joe Jonas, Logan Kim, Pedro Pascal, David Spade, Taika Waititi, Penelope Cruz, Giancarlo Esposito, Beanie Feldstein, Jennifer Garner, Nick Kroll, Natalie Morales, Percy, Mackenzie Davis, Tiffany Haddish, Lucas Hedges, Ernie Hudson, John Malkovich, Carl Reiner, Zoe Saldana, Keith L. Williams, Common, Don Johnson, Patton Oswalt, David Oyelowo, J.K. Simmons, Kimberly Van Der Beek, Tommy Dewey, Mckenna Grace, Jon Hamm, Hugh Jackman, Jenna Ortega, Andy Serkis, Charlize Theron, Keegan-Michael Key, B.J. Novak, Meredith Salenger, Elijah Wood, Craig Robinson, James Van Der Beek, Joey King, Robert Wuhl, and Adam Sandler

Zaida Gearbox

I admit to laughing my ass off at that, but the only reason it is so good and liked is because it's got a bunch of bored celebrities in it playing the various roles. If a bunch of us had gotten together during quarantine and done the exact same thing people would be like, "lame..."

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I admit to laughing my ass off at that, but the only reason it is so good and liked is because it's got a bunch of bored celebrities in it playing the various roles. If a bunch of us had gotten together during quarantine and done the exact same thing people would be like, "lame..."
I'd say it depends on the dedication and "production" levels involved that would determine how lame I'd find it to be.

• 1Like
Reactions: Zaida Gearbox

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Who's fever dream idea was this? And why didn't I know about it until now?!

So, I loved it. Its silly, and campy in spots, and it is funny, and heart warming, and at the end I was in tears, but it wasn't crying or laughing tears, or angry tears, but tears for ... I can't even explain entirely - and I can't say the trigger because spoilers.

But if you loved the original movie, then watch it.

• 2Like
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Isabeau, Govi and Free