The Make us Laugh Challenge Thread

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
Lacing works great for that. All the ones I made used several ties on each sleeve. Made it more bearable in the humidity of Texas. Get a good grommeting punch.
Ohio RenFaire runs Sept-October, so it is often 90+ the first few weeks, with snow not unheard of by the end. So yes, lace-on sleeves is the best option.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Caete

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Three guys died together in a terrible accident. Fortunately, they went to heaven.

St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here: Don't step on the ducks,
as they are God's favorite creation."

They enter heaven and see ducks everywhere, and it's almost impossible not to step on a duck.
The first guy accidentally steps on one, and soon here comes St. Peter with the ugliest woman
you've ever seen. St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment is to be chained
to this ugly woman forever."
The next day the second guy steps on a duck, and sure enough,
St. Peter comes with another real ugly woman and chains them together.
Seeing this, the third guy is very, very careful. He goes for months and doesn't step on any
ducks. Then one day, St. Peter comes along with this beautiful woman, a blue-eyed blonde,
very young and very sexy. He chains them together and leaves without saying a word.
The man remarks, "Wow! This is great! I wonder what I did to deserve this?"
The Blonde says, "I don't know about you, but I just stepped on a duck."

danielravennest

SLU Posts
It's a poorly formulated question. What you want is impulse, not force. To reach the Sun, a 25 kg boy would need to be accelerated to 41 km/s opposite the Earth's orbital motion. At a constant 6 g's, that would be 1500 Newtons (330 lb) for 683 seconds, or just over a million Newton-seconds of impulse. Don't forget the sunglasses. :cool:

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
It's a poorly formulated question. What you want is impulse, not force. To reach the Sun, a 25 kg boy would need to be accelerated to 41 km/s opposite the Earth's orbital motion. At a constant 6 g's, that would be 1500 Newtons (330 lb) for 683 seconds, or just over a million Newton-seconds of impulse. Don't forget the sunglasses. :cool:
It was a PB sandwich. No Fig Newtons were involved.

:rimshot:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Also, he made his son a peanut butter sandwich. Surely there's some sort of law against performing such hocus pocus?