The Make us Laugh Challenge Thread

Maggy Hazelnut

Cat Herder
Joined SLU
March 2009
SLU Posts
That picture of the dog above reminds me of a friend that used to have 2 big German Shepherds. They were in their fenced yard when she went grocery shopping. When she got home she found that they'd ripped the siding completely off her house on 2 sides, about 3 feet up clear across. Then they'd gone to the front door & completely mangled the metal screen door & it was just hanging there. About 2 weeks later she got up in the morning & one of the dogs had totally chewed up her false teeth that'd been in a glass by her bed. I never heard of such destructive dogs but she'd just make excuses for whatever they did. She babied them & kept them till they finally got old & died.

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts

I could use me some of this, this weekend.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
That picture of the dog above reminds me of a friend that used to have 2 big German Shepherds...
Thank god I only have a destructive hound. During her first year with us, my black&tan coonhound ate: my eyeglasses, a phone charging station, brushes, pens, vacuum cleaner brush, assorted electrical plugs, the dial off of something (never found the source), blankets, pillows, and the contents of all our lower kitchen cupboards anytime we left the house.

It seems to have been a phase that she's grown out of recently.