Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Am I suppose to shout "Squirrel!!" and chase after it?

Lianne Marten

Cheese Baron
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 18 2007
SLU Posts
All this just confirms what we've known for a long time. Republicans legitimately believe everything they say. Yes they believe that women were paid off to accuse Kavanaugh, because they figure they'll try the same thing. And reality comes crashing through and everyone immediately realizes it's fake because no one was paid to accuse that piece of shit because it's an incredibly stressful idea with barely any upside for the accuser in our society.

It's all projection. Everything they accuse someone else of doing they are guaranteed to have done themselves, or want to.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
It's all projection. Everything they accuse someone else of doing they are guaranteed to have done themselves, or want to.
For example:

In 1980, under pressure to begin construction on what would become his signature project, Donald J. Trump employed a crew of 200 undocumented Polish workers who worked in 12-hour shifts, without gloves, hard hats or masks, to demolish the Bonwit Teller building on Fifth Avenue, where the 58-story, golden-hued Trump Tower now stands.
Source

Oh, and remember, one week from today is "Mueller Time". That's the day after the election, and he's done with the time-out to not interfere with it. I would push out the indictments and reports as soon as possible, while Donald is still raging at the loss of the House and can't think of anything else.

Joodle Fadoodle

SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-13-2008
SLU Posts
Wow, I was not aware this was going on. Crazier than fiction...

So much this. Shady people often accuse others of what they would do in that situation. Despicable.

detrius

Joined SLU
09-30-2007
SLU Posts
Lol, he cited the 'Family Research Council', a well-known right-wing hate group.

That's like citing Nazis in a debate about wealthy people who happen to be Jews.

Why do American TV stations book people like that?

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Lol, he cited the 'Family Research Council', a well-known right-wing hate group.

That's like citing Nazis in a debate about wealthy people who happen to be Jews.

Why do American TV stations book people like that?
Newsmax is the Breitbart of the airwaves.

• 2Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Govi