Support Groups in SL?

Tiffy Vella

Hiyas...Is there any group in SL where people can meet who need counselling/support for abusive relationships. Non US preferred, but that's not a gamekiller. I looked in group search, but the results I got were extremely dodgy (offensively awful and creepy), and there's no way I'd send anyone to them. Yes...they know of rl counselling, and yes they are looking after themselves in every other way they can- they just want to find a support group that's genuine, positive and inclusive. Thanks for any help - I trust you peeps, as you know what's what!

nebula

NOPE
SL Rez
Joined SLU
The one I was in is no longer around but friends really help. I was in a really hard place with my last partner of 6 years and it's hard. Wish you the best.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Tiffy Vella

Tiffy Vella

Thanks Nebula- and groups poofing in to the ether is the problem. I'm sure there've been threads about this in the past, but I never paid attention then, and any older links now lead to dead ends.

I just don't trust sl group search results enough to recommend them to anyone vulnerable, especially when the first image presented to potential members seeking support is an enormously triggery and hackneyed dv image.

I shall keep quietly looking. Cheers!

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I know a couple people, and some useful inworld groups. Contact me inworld, same name. If I can't find them there are strategies for finding them I can pass along.