"Straight Pride" parade being planned by incel Nazi looney:

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
Just to name a few of these pos' problems - they are not proud, but scared of losing their percieved advantages, many are most likely not straight, and as for whilte, well, that's up to their DNA and I think just out of spite Mother Nature has already revealed that quite a few have less than 'pure blood,' as do we all by now with the spread of mankind across the globe.

I would so love it if no one came to oppose them, no press covered this and the whole event failed to launch.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Just to name a few of these pos' problems - they are not proud, but scared of losing their percieved advantages, many are most likely not straight, and as for whilte, well, that's up to their DNA and I think just out of spite Mother Nature has already revealed that quite a few have less than 'pure blood,' as do we all by now with the spread of mankind across the globe.

I would so love it if no one came to oppose them, no press covered this and the whole event failed to launch.
I always found it funny as mankind having a 'white race' is a temporary condition for homo sapiens. First of all, we all came from africa originally so it is really only a question of how far you have to go back in someone's family tree. Second of all, it is pretty much taken as a given that humans will all be non-white at some point in the future.

Romana

SL Rez
I always found it funny as mankind having a 'white race' is a temporary condition for homo sapiens. First of all, we all came from africa originally so it is really only a question of how far you have to go back in someone's family tree. Second of all, it is pretty much taken as a given that humans will all be non-white at some point in the future.
That's what they're terrified of, I think.
And if course, that sort probably don't believe we came from Africa. They think it was a Lily-white Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
And if course, that sort probably don't believe we came from Africa. They think it was a Lily-white Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Given that they also believe in a blond hair blue eyed jew in the Mediterranean area 2 millenia ago I do not count them as the best people for critical thinking.

Jopsy Pendragon

Nature: You break it? You 'buy it'.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Aww how sweet... .

Those poor self-loathing closeted and latent homosexuals gotta have SOME WAY to find a butt-buddy who won't out them to their objectified wives/girlfriends/family/friends.

It's so hard to find a a compatible macho guy into guys and properly shamed into staying on the down low.

Here's hoping they all get happily laid and can stop with this desperately needy display.

Romana

SL Rez
Given that they also believe in a blond hair blue eyed jew in the Mediterranean area 2 millenia ago I do not count them as the best people for critical thinking.
When my mom was doing social work and had someone tell her, in all seriousness, that Jesus was born a good Catholic. Given these guys tendency to match forward into the past, I think the odds are good they don't think he was Jewish either.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
If this is like when the c'ville nazis had a DC thing last year there will be about a dozen marchers surrounded by more police than them and both groups will be massively outweighed by the counterprotesters.

Too bad they are doing this in August as I am sure the local college campuses would turn out in droves to heckle them if it were a bit later.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

GoblinCampFollower

If this is like when the c'ville nazis had a DC thing last year there will be about a dozen marchers surrounded by more police than them and both groups will be massively outweighed by the counterprotesters.
Something that is a bit of a scary thought is that a lot of those cops are probably much more sympathetic to the far right loons they are protecting than the counter protesters. And then, there are millions more people like that who simply think protesting is silly.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Probably different in the USA but I'm told by police officers here in the UK that their discussions on the bus as they're being driven to demonstrations that they are to police generally suggest that their views about the subject of the demonstration pretty much reflect the divisions within the population as a whole. They tend not to enjoy policing demonstrations by the far right any more than would most of us -- "If I hadn't been out there protecting them, I'd have been demonstrating against them" is something I've often heard.

Last edited:

Ellen Cordeaux

Lurky Loo
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Relatedly...watching the first episode of 'Good Omens' on Amazon, I was amazed and tickled to death to see that they cast black actors as Adam and Eve. I actually yelled at the TV, 'Omgod Yessss!'

Then I wondered how many viewers would be just as pissed about it as I was happy.

GoblinCampFollower

Probably different in the USA but I'm told by police officers here in the UK that their discussions on the bus as they're being driven to demonstrations that are to police generally suggest that their views about the subject of the demonstration pretty much reflect the divisions within the population as a whole. They tend not to enjoy policing by the far right any more than would most of us -- "If I hadn't been out there protecting them, I'd have been demonstrating against them" is something I've often heard.
I am about 95% sure that American police have much stronger far right sympathies than European. It got a lot worse during the black lives matter protests. I heard a lot of stories of more liberal police being chased out for suggesting that some reforms may not be a bad thing. American police have a strong sense that democrats hate them. It's become a lot more partisan as of late.

I'm hoping this is just a temporary problem.

Last edited:

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
Relatedly...watching the first episode of 'Good Omens' on Amazon, I was amazed and tickled to death to see that they cast black actors as Adam and Eve. I actually yelled at the TV, 'Omgod Yessss!'

Then I wondered how many viewers would be just as pissed about it as I was happy.
Check out Neil Gaimen's Twitter. He has been rather charmingly brutal to few.

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
I am about 95% that American police have much stronger far right sympathies than European. It got a lot worse during the black lives matter protests. I heard a lot of stories of more liberal police being chased out for suggesting that some reforms may not be a bad thing. American police have a strong sense that democrats hate them. It's become a lot more partisan as of late.

I'm hoping this is just a temporary problem.
Not just as of late, sorry to say.
FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?
In the 2006 bulletin, the FBI detailed the threat of white nationalists and skinheads infiltrating police in order to disrupt investigations against fellow members and recruit other supremacists. The bulletin was released during a period of scandal for many law enforcement agencies throughout the country, including a neo-Nazi gang formed by members of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department who harassed black and Latino communities. Similar investigations revealed officers and entire agencies with hate group ties in Illinois, Ohio and Texas.
In the US, white supremacists have infiltrated police and military to get weapons training
“A lot of these old skinheads and [Ku Klux] Klansmen have gone into the mainstream,” Picciolini told Fairfax Media. “Many people from my crew went on to be Chicago police officers, they went on to be prison guards,and they certainly took their ideology with them. A lot of people that I know ended up enlisting in the military to recruit [racists] and to get weapons and combat training.” Picciolini says he “frequently” gets requests for help from people in the military - or parents or friends - concerned by rhetoric within the ranks.
“They are denying the Holocaust, their views are in line with white supremacists and white nationalists, and they are coming back from serving in the military angry,” he says.
Life After Hate’s work was acknowledged by the Obama administration in 2016 and awarded a $US400,000 ($515,000) grant from the Department of Homeland Security - only to find it rescinded by the Trump administration last year.