Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
So this went out yesterday:

I dunno. I'm pretty much done with Star Wars, but consider me lost on what they're trying to do here.

Kaimi Kyomoon

Persistent Participant
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I heard Mark Hamill is really good... I'll definitely watch it as soon as it gets to Netflix.

• 1ROFL
Reactions: Sansarya

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
So this went out yesterday:

I dunno. I'm pretty much done with Star Wars, but consider me lost on what they're trying to do here.
I saw that I can't wait till it comes out....I read that the laugh at the end is possibly Palpetine and if you listen to it carefully you can tell it's him. Can't wait for the force lol

Ghost Pepper

Gaming Guru
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Towards the end you can see the remains of possibly the second Death Star on the planet they are on. I guess it's the Endor moon so I guess there maybe Ewoks. Luke Skywalker's voice even says that no one truly dies. At one time there were rumors that Hayden Christensen was going to be in the ninth movie.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Victorianna Writer

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Towards the end you can see the remains of possibly the second Death Star on the planet they are on. I guess it's the Endor moon so I guess there maybe Ewoks. Luke Skywalker's voice even says that no one truly dies. At one time there were rumors that Hayden Christensen was going to be in the ninth movie.
This should be interesting cuz I've read online somewhere last year that there is a 10-13 still to be made but that was mentioned BEFORE Carrie Fisher passed.

Ghost Pepper

Gaming Guru
SL Rez
SLU Posts
This should be interesting cuz I've read online somewhere last year that there is a 10-13 still to be made but that was mentioned BEFORE Carrie Fisher passed.
I think Daisy Ridley said before Fisher died that this was going to be her last Star Wars movie. I read that there are plans for more Star Wars movies but they have decided to take a break from them for awhile. One possibility is a Knights of the Old Republic movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: Victorianna Writer

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I think Daisy Ridley said before Fisher died that this was going to be her last Star Wars movie. I read that there are plans for more Star Wars movies but they have decided to take a break from them for awhile. One possibility is a Knights of the Old Republic movie.
I didn't know Daisy was gonna make this her last one. yeah I know they were going to have gaps between the next ones. I don't want to see the saga end :(

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I saw this "final" trailer when it was released last week, but only got around to posting it now. My enthusiasm for this movie is so diffused...

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cristalle

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
It's the end of the Skywalker saga. Disney can now pursue Mandalorian type stories throughout the galaxy sans the weight of relating the material to Anakin's family tree. That's good news if we can get past the Disney lock.

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
OMG!!!! I can't wait that long!!! AAAAAAHHHH
I got goose bumps just watching the trailer. lol
normally i get this rollercoster tingly feeling after watching a good trailer that makes me want it even more. i felt it during the force awakens. yet i don't get it here... it feels(no pun intended) Forced?

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
The two writers from GOT have been signed to write future Star Wars movies, so you know they'll suck.
Especially without them (yes, I am catching up on the thread).

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
It's the end of the Skywalker saga. Disney can now pursue Mandalorian type stories throughout the galaxy sans the weight of relating the material to Anakin's family tree. That's good news if we can get past the Disney lock.
Yeah, I have been watching it since A New Hope was in the theatre and remember Lucas saying there would be 9 movies. Now I just can not wait for 9 to be over as Disney have pretty much trashed his trilogy of trilogies just when we should have got the payoff. If it will be disneyfied stuff from now on, ok, but I really wish Lucas had kept creative control for the final 3 movies so we would have the full vision.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cristalle

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
  • 1Yay!
Reactions: Zaida Gearbox

Free

sapiens gratis