paramount+ Star Trek Picard Series!

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Picard. Seven of Nine. A bit of Data. I'm ready for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Ghost Pepper

Gaming Guru
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Rumor has it that Commander Riker and Counselor Troi could also be in it. It is possible for Riker to be in it since the 3rd and 4th episode will be directed by Johnathan Frakes.

The dogs name in the show is Number One.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Okay...

Put the Synthale Down: Chateau Picard Wine Is Real, and Here
Well, actually, Chateau Picard has already been real for quite a while. But ahead of Star Trek: Picard, you’ll now be able to enjoy an episode or six alongside a bottle of Jean-Luc’s finest.

Château Picard in Saint-Estèphe, France had actually been making wine in Bordeaux long before those fictional Picards showed up in La Barre. But now it’s teamed up with CBS and Wines That Rock to bring you an official version of the wine that made the name of the Enterprise captain’s family, ever since the vineyard was first glimpsed in The Next Generation’s fourth season.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
NY Comic Con trailer.

Last edited:

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
My wife and I are waiting impatiently for this!

Have I mentioned that we met some 30 years ago through Star Trek fandom? We've both been lifelong Trek fans, heavily involved in fan activities for decades (although we're retired from all that now), and we first met at a Trek convention in Florida. Our basement is filled with Trek memorabilia (you can't even give this stuff away now).

Ghost Pepper

Gaming Guru
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I have no interest in the Discovery show but will sub for this.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
reviews are still pouring in from the first episode ,Both praise and hate comments...some people are relating it to firefly series.. There are direct TNG references and a heavy draw nostalgia. I think its a slow start... some people found it too quick.. the episode does establish what the series will be about and gives you a good idea what will happen going forward. It gives you all the questions in order... but you going to have to watch to find out how they chose to answer it.

Semi Spoiler below:
Star trek Knowledge is in heavy use. The Show References TNG "the measure of a man" Where data is recognized as a sentient being and not starfleet property.

Synth lifeforms went rogue and attacked mars Utopia putting starfleet on edge and due to the handling of the event by his superiors caused him to quit starfleet. to this day he still is unable to get over what happened. Starfleet has a Ban on creation of Synthetic lifeforms. Mysterious woman some how is able to track him and ask for help. On the run from romulans hunting her down for an unknown reason. Picard deciphers her relation to syth and possibly Data. He tries to help but is unable to save her. This spurs him into action and to get answers.. But there seems to more happening in the background. someone exploiting what little uncorrupted data left in B4s head and a borg reclamation project...

Last edited:
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Isabeau

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Boo ... amazon prime figured out I was on a vpn and I am not about to give greed bs my $$.

Zaida Gearbox

Okay, I joined CBS Streaming so we could watch Picard. We were very excited to watch it. I told my Comcast remote to go to Amazon (and it did), clicked on my channels, clicked CBS Streaming, and then clicked Picard and it said, "Fuck you! You can't watch this because CBS (not Amazon) does not like the kind of device you're using to watch this...." What in the actual fuck? So, I connected our old Roku device and tried again. It said, "Fuck you again...." Apparently CBS thinks I should only be able to watch this on my phone, my computer, tablet, or should cough up the money to buy a smart TV and only access it through an app on a smart TV.

Well fuck you CBS. I signed up so I could watch this show on my tv with my husband. I do not want my computer tied up so I can connect it to the TV while we watch this show. I should be able to access this content the same as I access all of my other content through Amazon. I hope your streaming services go belly up, and you have to declare bankruptcy.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Do you have amazon prime? If so, a VPN is cheaper.
I don't understand. Even with an Amazon Prime subscription do you not also have to subscribe to CBS All-Access?

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
Okay, I joined CBS Streaming so we could watch Picard. We were very excited to watch it. I told my Comcast remote to go to Amazon (and it did), clicked on my channels, clicked CBS Streaming, and then clicked Picard and it said, "Fuck you! You can't watch this because CBS (not Amazon) does not like the kind of device you're using to watch this...." What in the actual fuck? So, I connected our old Roku device and tried again. It said, "Fuck you again...." Apparently CBS thinks I should only be able to watch this on my phone, my computer, tablet, or should cough up the money to buy a smart TV and only access it through an app on a smart TV.

Well fuck you CBS. I signed up so I could watch this show on my tv with my husband. I do not want my computer tied up so I can connect it to the TV while we watch this show. I should be able to access this content the same as I access all of my other content through Amazon. I hope your streaming services go belly up, and you have to declare bankruptcy.
Now TV do this in the Uk. When the company also have a subscription TV box and an online subscription service, you can't use the online service on a TV and a TV subscription online.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I don't understand. Even with an Amazon Prime subscription do you not also have to subscribe to CBS All-Access?
Only in the U.S and Canada. Otherwise it's available in most countries with a Prime subscription alone. It just drops a day later.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Jolene Benoir

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
I haven't seen the first episode yet -- still trying to find a time when both my wife and I are alert and awake at the same time -- but I'm all in. I opted for the commercial-free annual subscription. It would have to be an utter dog of a show for us to not watch Patrick Stewart every week.