Sometimes just one reaction isn't enough.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
We had multiple reactions for a little while on VVO.

Sovereignty

SL Rez
If your reaction is really that nuanced, wouldn't writing a sentence or two be better or at least helpful?

Also, being a newbie, I don't understand what half of these emojis are supposed to express. Further, even when I do understand the sentiment of an emoji, the why behind it might still be unknown. Sometimes I guess that it has nothing to do with what I said but is just the mood someone was in at the time.

• 1Eye Roll
Reactions: Govi

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
If your reaction is really that nuanced, wouldn't writing a sentence or two be better or at least helpful?
People love to click stuff, and the more they can click, the more they love it!

Also, being a newbie, I don't understand what half of these emojis are supposed to express.
That's OK, none of us do.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I regularly wish I could click both 'laugh' and 'agree'. Especially in the PRS threads.
There have been a few where I wanted to click the WTF, Facepalm, screwdriver, eggplant, and even the cactus one that I keep begging Cris for!

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
The way I read that is: people are lazy and don't give two fucks.
If I had to actually make a reply to every post I've wanted to give multiple reactions to....I'd never have time for SL
Also I'm Lazy and only have one fuck to give in 2020.

Spirits Rising

Quite Blunt
SL Rez
Joined SLU
08/24/2014
SLU Posts
There are posts/responses (and sometimes people) that an actual, typed response would be absolutely wasted on, topic depending.

Kind of like this exact thread and the idea that one should waste their time, typing out a response in such a situation.

Sadly I am quite certain that this response is quite the waste of time as well as this should not need to be explained. To anyone.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Anyway, all this is moot for now. I've looked and there is presently no reactions addon for the XenForo forum software - which is what VV.1 runs on - that offers multiple reactions per user, per post.

See, a helpful post that might get me a shit-ton of negative reactions. SO BE IT.

Last edited:

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
VV1 originally supported multiple reactions though.