Snapzilla Is Back Online At Snapzilla.net

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
I've completed Snapzilla's move to a new site and brought it back online. The new site is Snapzilla.net . Right now, processing of pictures sent from SL is temporarily offline (the emails are being stored though, so nothing is lost). I will resume email processing sometime this weekend. Uploading is working fully.

Please note that until SLUniverse is fully shut down the snapzilla links with sluniverse.com in the url will be broken. Snapz.me links have been pointed to the new site. Nothing else has changed. The snapzilla site on sluniverse.com has been redirected to the new site.

Please let me know if you have any questions or experience issues - there may be a few during the transition. It has been death by a thousand paper cuts getting it all working.

:flower:

Last edited:

EmpressOfCommunism

Feted Inner Collective Farmer <3
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Will there be support of Tyche's "view snapzilla shots on this region" on the grid survey website again? :)

lala

welcome back snapzilla!! thanks for the service!! i am having issue with .. unable to delete picture. (it's been the same since the previous site) and this is happening to my friend as well.

Marianne McCann

Feted Inner Child
SL Rez
Joined SLU
06-01-2008
SLU Posts
So far, so good! Unfortunately, I don't think I can log into my account there! It didn't acept what I *thought* was the password, and the reset page sends me to an error when I try it

• 1Hug
Reactions: Han Held

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
So far, so good! Unfortunately, I don't think I can log into my account there! It didn't acept what I *thought* was the password, and the reset page sends me to an error when I try it
Sorry, I forgot to update that page with the move. The password retrieval is working again.

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Will there be support of Tyche's "view snapzilla shots on this region" on the grid survey website again? :)
As long as she updates the URL to be snapzilla.net, it should work - could you link me to where this is on the grid survey site?

• 1Like
Reactions: EmpressOfCommunism

EmpressOfCommunism

Feted Inner Collective Farmer <3
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
As long as she updates the URL to be snapzilla.net, it should work - could you link me to where this is on the grid survey site?
On her grid survey website you can click on any region and there is a link along with the others that directs to some kind of magic snapzilla search for that region. An example link is here Snapzilla The region page on grid survey is here:Second Life Grid Survey

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Wow, that is an old old Snapzilla link - the previous version before the redesign. I'll make a comparable link in the new version.

• 1Like
Reactions: EmpressOfCommunism

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Ok, I made search support linking by sim name. I'll send Tyche a message about it. I also added a search button next to where it shows the name of the sim on an individual picture page so you can view more images from that sim:

1539151092429.png

The link format is like this:

http://www.snapzilla.net/Home/Search?sim=Mavericks

Marianne McCann

Feted Inner Child
SL Rez
Joined SLU
06-01-2008
SLU Posts
Uncovered a bug. When clicking on the 'number" next to a username, it returns "The resource cannot be found."

Also, logins only persist during the current session, but that's been something I noticed since the redesign, so I assume it that was intentional.

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Uncovered a bug. When clicking on the 'number" next to a username, it returns "The resource cannot be found."

Also, logins only persist during the current session, but that's been something I noticed since the redesign, so I assume it that was intentional.
I'm not sure what you mean by the number next to a user name. Also, sessions do persist for me and it is that way by design - are you blocking cookies?

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Oh, that shows when you have notifications, I forgot about that, I'll check why the link is broken. I'm not sure why your login isn't persisting, though.

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Marianne McCann I fixed the notification link. I'll look at the sign in code and see if I can see a reason why it won't persist for you.

Amanda Dallin

SL Rez
I've noticed login's aren't persisting for me either.

Mark

SL Rez
Joined SLU
I almost had a heart attack when snapzilla went down - I'm so grateful to see this is the news regarding the site.

I've been using the snapzilla service for years, thank you for doing such an amazing job on it! I didn't know this forum even existed until now.