Single floor single cabin house

TheFantasyEffect

I am search of a single floor cabin house. It has to be single floor, I don't like stairs in SL. I don't want anything massive or out of control. I am going to put it on my homestead which has 1000 prims approximately. Budget is very flexible. I want something great looking and made more recently if possible. Any suggestions?

Maggy Hazelnut

Cat Herder
Joined SLU
March 2009
SLU Posts
Check out this one by DRD (DeathRowDesigns). You can buy it furnished or unfurnished, adult or PG. I suggest going to their inworld store to look at it first hand first. I'm using this house in SL myself right now & it's a fantastic small cabin. There are links in this MP ad that have more pics & the slurl to go see the house at.

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions: Ellie and Cristalle

TheFantasyEffect

Check out this one by DRD (DeathRowDesigns). You can buy it furnished or unfurnished, adult or PG. I suggest going to their inworld store to look at it first hand first. I'm using this house in SL myself right now & it's a fantastic small cabin. There are links in this MP ad that have more pics & the slurl to go see the house at.

It is nice but I am looking for bigger so I can furnish it with sexy stuff.
I apologize, I should have specified. More something like this size: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Trompe-Loeil-Cobi-Lodge-V11-mesh/14214195 (but one floor only).

Maggy Hazelnut

Cat Herder
Joined SLU
March 2009
SLU Posts
Might want to check Trompe store then. They have very nice houses of all shapes & sizes including quite a few cabin styles. Good luck! :)

TheFantasyEffect

Might want to check Trompe store then. They have very nice houses of all shapes & sizes including quite a few cabin styles. Good luck! :)
I did check. The houses I liked were 2 floors. The others were meh. I LOVE Trompe but I just didn't find the right home.