Sinespace Will Become the First Paying Advertiser on the RyanSchultz.com Blog, and I Will become a Paid Embedded Reporter for Sinespace

RyanSchultz

Social VR/Virtual Worlds Blogger

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I haven't been to SineSpace in a while, but it was impressive enough when I saw it. IIRC, it is much like Sansar, insofar as creators basically build your "world" outside of it in third-party software - like Unity - and then import the content as a complete thing, rather than building in-world.

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
BIG NEWS! Sinespace Will Become the First Paying Advertiser on My Blog, and I Will become a Paid Embedded Reporter for Sinespace:
They need to give you an avatar named: Hamlet Sinespace, or Hamlet Aww or something like that, and you need to wear a white suit! Tradition! And you need a girly girl assistant who discusses fashion and social stuff, but that's you too! You'd need a separate avatar named Ophelia Sinespace, or Vanity Sinespace. :)
Enjoy your Gig.

RyanSchultz

Social VR/Virtual Worlds Blogger
They need to give you an avatar named: Hamlet Sinespace, or Hamlet Aww or something like that, and you need to wear a white suit! Tradition! And you need a girly girl assistant who discusses fashion and social stuff, but that's you too! You'd need a separate avatar named Ophelia Sinespace, or Vanity Sinespace. :)
Enjoy your Gig.
This is great, and i love it!

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
Math jokes...

Sid

Doctors found traces of blood in my coffee stream.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Sinespace has Linux and now sinespace has Ryan... might as well try it out now.

What are the conditions for creators over there? What scripting languages do their inworld objects run on?

Last edited:

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Can you get them to make the navigation suck less? It's better than Sansar but still has a tendency to give me vertigo in VR from the lag. I also keep walking into the pools at the welcome area.

My computer gets >200fps on Heaven at Ultra and I get 90M down/6M up so it's not me.