Silly SL questions I should probably know the answer to

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Except that I've been out of SL for so long that I'm running into either new things or things have changed.

My problem is that the ability to edit the body of my avatar is grayed out and will no longer allow me to change my body shape. Does anyone know what causes this? I stripped off everything that I could think of and still, can modify my body.

Also, Anyone know of clothes designers that make baggy clothes for women? I abhor stuff that fits too tight and have resorted to buying mens things. Help?

:flower:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Is the shape you're wearing mod-dable?

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Okay, for the last 4-5 years now [possibly longer] library stuff is not moddable - not the newer things anyway.

So, is your shape from the library originally, or is it possible some how you've equipped a no-mod shape? Easy fix there is to just make a new shape and start from scratch [which is not optimal at all, but... ]

As for baggy clothes? Hrm, that I'd have to look for myself...

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Is the shape you're wearing mod-dable?
This is possibly the problem. I used an existing shape from the library and thought I could modify it. Perhaps the only solution is to start all over.

• 2Hug
Reactions: Govi and Free

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
For baggier clothes, you can check Neve (formerly Cold Logic), Spectacledchic, Belle Epoque, Thalia Heckroth, M. Birdie and maybe Tres Blah and Fashionably Dead. Those are just off the top of my head :)

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Don't all problems lead to a "clear cache" in the end?

• 1LOL
Reactions: Rose Karuna