Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
  • 1Love
Reactions: MiakisThe Usagi

RodeejahUrquan

Halloweenie :3
Outfit of the day:

Don't mind the weird composition, was trying to do something 'artsy'.

Anyways!

Some fun with BOM!

Nylon Outfitters: Campout shorts (grey)
Schadenfreude: White Amortentia Stockings

Some new sheeews: [CA] CALIGULA: Heavy Shoes

And a cool Gacha item from Boys to the Bone (will never not stan these folks): hemma gacha 3 baggy sweater (grey)

Cristiano

Full Frontal Nerdity
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
I broke down and bought one of the expensive vest fat packs from Deadwool, and I don't regret it at all. It has 18 different vest front patterns, 18 different backs, 12 different shirt colors and more options for buttons and the chain on it.

OrinB

I'm here...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
I broke down and bought one of the expensive vest fat packs from Deadwool, and I don't regret it at all. It has 18 different vest front patterns, 18 different backs, 12 different shirt colors and more options for buttons and the chain on it.
Yes, i love that vest too. It's a shame you can't wear it without the shirt though. It's designed to go with the suits and coats too which makes me happy :)

ETA: Here's me in mine

Last edited:

Sean Gorham

Verti's Minion
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
2007-09-27
SLU Posts
I dug out some old shoes I'd never worn, but couldn't make up my mind which pair to wear. I ended up actually *gasp* making a fashion post out of it! :freakout:

Decisions, Decisions...
by Sean Gorham, on Flickr

Head: LeLutka - Chloe
Body: Slink - Hourglass
Skin/Face: Pink Fuel - Vera, Apricot
Hair: Lamb - Vex
Glasses: Deep Static - Tracy
Necklace: Cae - Moderne
Dress: Abigail's - Maria
Anklet: KC Couture - Yaiza
Shoes: (left) Ingenue - Marie, Rouge; (right) Ingenue - Sheila, Cherry

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
What I wore to Marianne McCann's Rezday Party. I tend to not do excessive cleavage around Marianne, and this dress has a hint-of-vintage feel that fits with Bay City. It's from Valentina E, of course, the Paris vintage dress. Paired with Stealthic Envy hair, Erratic stockings and pumps, Maxi Gossamer jewelry. Skin is LUmae Ruby in T4 Fawn with Alaskametro makeup. IKON Sovereign eyes in Moor.

feb_23_2020_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

feb_23_2020_002 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
Playing around with BoM with a V-tech flat chest addon for the Maitreya body. Yeah, I have one. picked one up a couple of months ago after seeing some fantastic pics from some androgyne/femboy fashionistas, (specifically Rodeejah Urquan and Matty Luminos), but hadn't taken any pics with it yet. I'm wearing the trixie off the shoulder jacket and keana jeans from Hilly Haalan. The tank is system layer from Izzie's applied with BoM. The shoes are from Lola sneakers from Reign, I only use the flat option. The necklace is the Cabo San Lucas from Maxi Gossamer. Skin is Lumae Ruby in T3 shell with freckles. Truth Alias hair, IKON Hope Eyes in Dew. Pics taken in Garrigua.

feb_23_2020_003 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

feb_23_2020_004 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

feb_23_2020_008 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr