Shopping for a Penis in Second Life: Any Recommendations?

RyanSchultz

Social VR/Virtual Worlds Blogger
(I wasn't sure whether or not this question belonged in Mesh Avatars or Second Life Shopping, do I put it up top. Hope that is OK!)

I was one of 100 lucky winners of the Legacy male mesh body from The Ultimate Meshbody shop (formerly known as The Mesh Project)!
Review: The Legacy Male Mesh Avatar Body by The Ultimate Meshbody

Of course, a male mesh body does not automatically come with a penis. You have to buy one separately, usually from a different store than the body. Back in the day, the big name was a brand called (of course) Xcite!

Sooo… since I haven’t gone shopping for a penis in a long, long time, I thought I would use this blog to solicit recommendations from my readers as to what brands to try out. Is Xcite still a thing nowadays? Are there other, better brands I should look at? I really don’t have a clue. Please help a fella out with some recommendations!

And feel free to comment on the original blogpost here...I have a feeling that the comment section on this one is gonna be epic!
Shopping for a New Penis in Second Life: Recommendations?

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
Most people use one of the Aeros range. They look pretty realistic and there are a few different variations. The huds are complex and you need to adjust things yourself in order to rise to the occasion or expend your juices! :p

Xcite! is only really useful if you're after the automatic interaction with other body parts. They do look better than they did a few years back.

VAW XTC is another brand that has a range of different body parts. They are usually more affordable and have a realistic look with some of the more automatic functionality.

It's up to you really!

• 1Like
Reactions: RyanSchultz

Val

n00b!1
Joined SLU
03/07/2017
SLU Posts
SKNK has more smooth ones, PsiCorp recently released one for humans, Nivaro has one as well as Cheerno but I do not recommend last two as demos seem to be broken. Otherwise, I also recommend Aeros. They are quite resource heavy though.

• 1Like
Reactions: RyanSchultz

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
In a new attempt to get me a mesh body at last, I was at Signature last night.
As a side order they sell a male tool.
And I was all WTF...... that thing had a different colors condom option. o_O
This is freaking SL.
Aeros has condom options too

• 1Agree
Reactions: RodeejahUrquan

Wesleytron

Joined SLU
08-11-2014
SLU Posts
And I was all WTF...... that thing had a different colors condom option. o_O
This is freaking SL.
Condom options have been a thing for some time. Even everybody's favourite freebie - the OnDuty penis - had them. They even did something...

Maybe the condoms prevent certain particle showers from raining onto the neighbours?

I have nothing constructive to offer this thread, but so far the discussion is just making me think of this old Worms intro, but with penises instead of weapons. About 30 seconds in....

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
The new beta version of Aeros Apollo has bento capabilities to bounce with movement too.

• 1Like
Reactions: Kalel

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
The new beta version of Aeros Apollo has bento capabilities to bounce with movement too.
One of the issues with the Aeros peens is the complexity on them is ridiculously high for some reason, as is the script usage.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Archer

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
One of the issues with the Aeros peens is the complexity on them is ridiculously high for some reason, as is the script usage.
Yup. I have a manually reduced scripted version I use sometimes if I need to.