WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Please can we have a "slime" emoji? Maybe something like a booger green, gooey, nasty looking amoeba? I guess I'll just use the barf one for Jim Bakker for now. 🤮

• 2Like
Reactions: Govi and Brenda Archer

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Google doesn't allow you to create youtube videos that can only be seen by specific advretising groups. We *still* don't know where Facebook's targeted ads go to because people who are likely to report them weren't targeted. Facebook was intentionally creating their secret campaigns and keeping them secret was an actual marketing point. That's evil by intent.
They aggressivly force filter bubbles though, occasionally I watch idiots* on YT on purpose, because I'd like to keep track what those looneys are onto nowadays, but YT instantly tries to sell me the next videos of that kind of BS.

*conspiracy theorists, flat earthers, religious fanatics, Trumpettes, UFO sects, ... my favourites are stories about cat aliens from Sirius waging a shadow war against reptiloids on our planet... really, you know we are loosing a war here when Scientologists suddenly look like perfectly sane people compared to some of those folks in YT.

Last edited:
  • 1Thanks
  • 1Like
Reactions: Pamela and Brenda Archer

Spirits Rising

Quite Blunt
SL Rez
Joined SLU
08/24/2014
SLU Posts
Funny ... I don't get those kinds of suggestions. I also don't get any ads (hooray for uBlock Origin and privacy Badger) unless on my phone. Even then, I do not see what has been reported in this thread.

Might be because I avoid the political side of Youtube like the absolute plague it is. Then again, I tend to take great care on how I access anything political at all, anywhere.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
They aggressivly force filter bubbles though, occasionally I watch idiots* on YT on purpose, because I'd like to keep track what those looneys are onto nowadays, but YT instantly tries to sell me the next videos of that kind of BS.

*conspiracy theorists, flat earthers, religious fanatics, Trumpettes, UFO sects, ... my favourites are stories about cat aliens from Sirius waging a shadow war against reptiloids on our planet... really, you know we are loosing a war here when Scientologists suddenly look like perfectly sane people compared to some of those folks in YT.
This makes perfect sense! I have ALWAYS known cats were aliens, I have SEEN them teleport in my own home. I'll be in the kitchen, doing the most mundane thing and suddenly, THERE THEY ARE and I KNOW they did not walk into the room. They constantly chase lizards around even in the house, if you don't believe me, check out the pic of my cat and a lizard communicating. Also on occasion I'm pretty sure they go back and visit the "mother ship" because I look everywhere imaginable in my house for them and they aren't there. Aliens I tell you. Aliens.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I remember reading, almost two years ago to the day, about the sadist and paedophile Matthew Falder

It seems there's a lot of other people like him lurking online waiting to prey on vulnerable teens

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer