September Surprise: New York Times publishes Trump's Tax returns

Arilynn

There’s so much to this.

- Even if they didn’t know the specifics, you know that foreign countries knew the outline of his giant debt, the sinkholes of money he owns, and how his money has been in branding, with property development as write-offs, generally. And they probably knew about the incoming debt tsunami - including personal debt (!) - coming in. He reeks of extremely high-stakes financial desperation, with tendrils all over the map. This should alarm everyone, right or left. It’s a crazy security nightmare.

- Deutsche Bank....FFS. It needs a sunshine enema and a conflagration in its c-suite.

- I hope the IRS knocks the refund down his throat and gives him a $100 million bill in the end.

- There’s so much shadiness. It’s another Trump embarrassment, but this one should have everyone grabbing a pitchfork, regulators and prosecutors included.

- Go, New York! Burn him to the ground.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Something we let slip by at the beginning of this month:

The commissioner of the IRS—who is responsible for releasing President Trump's tax returns to Congress—owns two rental properties at the Trump International Waikiki that he profits off of while in office, according to new documents obtained by a watchdog group in Washington, raising new questions about his withholding of Trump’s tax returns as the president goes to court to keep them hidden.

Jopsy Pendragon

Democracy was a nice experiment while it lasted.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Man, if I were squeezing massive costly improvements to my New York and Florida properties out of an executive branch that I controlled, and had the tax payers also forking over $17mill+ to keep one of my failing resorts and neighboring airport in business... not to mention being able to deny having told the VP and his attendent staff and security to stay at one of my resorts at tax payer expense... and having foreign dignitaries feel compelled to squander money at my properties lest they find me 'uncooperative'... and untold millions in tax payer funds squandered on me while spend most of my time golfing and watching FOX...

Compared to all that, a presidential salary is mere chump change. So why not make a big show of refusing it? fractions of a penny to the dollar compared to everything else.

I would bet $100 on the fact that no other president has personally enriched themselves and their family to even half the extent that Trump has.

What a fucking leech clamped directly onto America's jugular vein.

Last edited:

Sid

Searching for words
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yes

Donald Trump maintains a bank account in China where he pursued licensing deals for years, according to a report that could undermine the president’s election campaign claim that he is tough on Beijing.

Tax records reviewed by the New York Times showed a previously unreported bank account in China controlled by Trump International Hotels Management. The account paid $188,561 in taxes in China between 2013 and 2015 in connection to potential licensing deals, according the newspaper.
So that's what the economical war against China is all about.
The Donald is pissed off he has to pay more taxes there than in his own country.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

So that's what the economical war against China is all about.
The Donald is pissed off he has to pay more taxes there than in his own country.
What is going to be interesting is how Fox News and the others TELL the cult members what to believe as they've painted China as the big bad, while embracing Russia. Note that I'm not giving China a pass. Their human rights violations are atrocious. However, Trump and Co think they are the biggest threat in the world...oddly enough they view the one white country as their ally...coincidence, I don't think so.

I'm guessing it will be "Fake News" even as he and the rest of the rotten tree have not shied away from using cheap Chinese labor for their shitty products that they turn around and sell for, just guessing here, something like maybe between 100-1000% markup?

Last edited: