SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Can be a sign of desperation as well.
Rosedale marketed his SL ideas pretty badly during the hype years.
Pretty much all his ideas went belly up: SL as education tool, SL as a business tool, SL as the new Internet.
And the Tao of Linden ....... well, 'nuf said.
So all in all, I'm not that convinced it will be good for SL that he returns.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
But it might be fun!
I never hung around the honeypot called Linden Lab or their employees.
So, I dunno. I never met Philip Rosedale.

bubblesort

The visual for the article is a photo from 2007. Someone really needs to update their photo archive!
I hope they update the archive, but I hope they update it right. Like, I don't want to see "SL pictures" like what they have on the secondlife.com landing page right now. Most of that pre-rendered video has nothing to do with secondlife, at all. I don't think even a top of the line work station at pixar could make SL look like that mermaid or robot. I don't want it to look bad, either. I just want pictures of SL to look like SL.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Knutz Scorpio

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I hope they update the archive, but I hope they update it right. Like, I don't want to see "SL pictures" like what they have on the secondlife.com landing page right now. Most of that pre-rendered video has nothing to do with secondlife, at all. I don't think even a top of the line work station at pixar could make SL look like that mermaid or robot. I don't want it to look bad, either. I just want pictures of SL to look like SL.
Dreamers...

• 1LOL
Reactions: bubblesort