Scanning for breedables

Mechanical

Oct 21, 2018
SL Rez
When LL added more land to premium, I jumped in and got a parcel in an adult sim. I paid 3$L/m3, I didn't think about the pricing at the time until after I bought it. Second week there when I could spend more then a few minutes, I noticed rhythmic lag. Been too busy with life so months passed. I finally combed the sim until I found a skybox packed with butterflies. Now that that story is out of the way, I'm looking for a list of breedable names I can punch into object search when i check out potential sims when I move in a few weeks. I'm not really keen on spending a half hour peeking into every sky box if I have a lot of sims to check out. Any suggestions?

OrinB

I'm here...
Sep 20, 2018
UK
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
Search breedable and variants on marketplace and you'll get a pretty good clue of the main names in the game.

PS: You'll likely have more comeback on this type of annoyance if you rent from a landowner that has exception clauses for breedables and over use of shared resources in their covenants. It's one of the watchouts and choices you make when you buy mainland.

Summer Haas

Scripted Agent
Sep 23, 2018
SL Rez
Scan all you want, but on mainland there's nothing preventing this from happening at any moment. The only way to avoid it is renting on a private estate or owning an entire sim.