RuPaul's Drag Race UK Series 1 Coming Oct. 3

Cristiano

I AM BABY GROOT
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts

In the everywhere but Canada, Ireland and the UK,it will air on the streaming service WOW Presents Plus:

In the UK it will be on BBC iPlayer and BBC 3, and on Crave in Canada.

OrinB

I'm here...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
I was worried that this would be a bit of a farce. But as it’s progressing I’m really loving it.

• 2Agree
Reactions: Khamon and Cristiano

Cristiano

I AM BABY GROOT
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
I was worried that this would be a bit of a farce. But as it’s progressing I’m really loving it.
I have been surprised by how touching it's actually been. There have been some unexpected moments that have made me tear up in nearly every episode. It has a different feel from the US version, but is still familiar.

• 1Agree
Reactions: OrinB

OrinB

I'm here...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
I'm loving Michelle too! I feel she's a little less fierce and unapproachable on this series. there was always an arrogant aloofness on the US series that i really struggled with. It was like she didn't want anyone knowing her. But on the UK series, she's more human and comes across really well. Even Ru has a different edge to him on this too. A softer and less cutting edge maybe. Not sure if it's deliberate, but i really like it.

Seeing her as a contestant over here on "Strictly Come Dancing" might have something to do with that! She's wonderful on there too.