Royal baby: Meghan gives birth to boy, Harry announces,

OrinB

I'm here...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
Archie is the name of my shoes! They’re comfy and fit really well and made in England... Archie is short for Archibald.. Archibald Knox is a famous metalware designer of Liberty Tudric fame. He made some fabulous things. I have no reason not to like Archie. Are there any other famous Archie’s?

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I was wondering if the kid's first name is officially Archie, or is it Archibald?

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
The baby can't be President because he wasn't born on US soil - wasn't that the big issue with John McCain and they finally decided a military base counts as US soil.
No finally, that has been true for a long time.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
So basically he announced they had sex, right? [Or at least she did.]

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I must be getting too old in thinking that the shortened version or nickname is not really best as an official name.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I must be getting too old in thinking that the shortened version or nickname is not really best as an official name.
Prince Arch?

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
So ten minutes ago I learned about Archie Comics for the first time in my life because I could see you guys all joking about names and didn't know what the heck you were all referencing.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Archie is the name of my shoes! They’re comfy and fit really well and made in England... Archie is short for Archibald.. Archibald Knox is a famous metalware designer of Liberty Tudric fame. He made some fabulous things. I have no reason not to like Archie. Are there any other famous Archie’s?
Archie Bunker of the 70's sitcom "All in the family", which many do consider as the predecessor of Al Bundy in "Married... with children."

Which really makes sense if you do consider that Meghan Merkle literally grew up on the set of the latter show...

Last edited:

OrinB

I'm here...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
So basically he announced they had sex, right? [Or at least she did.]
He did that when he announced the pregnancy... you're 6 months too late :p

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
So ten minutes ago I learned about Archie Comics for the first time in my life because I could see you guys all joking about names and didn't know what the heck you were all referencing.
My dad is 72 and still reads Archie comics. lol

• 1Like
Reactions: Cristalle

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
If you watch the show Riverdale on the CW, you ought to know.

• 1Like
Reactions: Victorianna Writer

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts

It's from Kung Fu. Look it up.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
If you watch the show Riverdale on the CW, you ought to know.
The Riverdale TV series and many other TV and films are based on the comics. Had you never seen any of that stuff?
Errrrmm....nope? Come on, Riverdale is like a teenybopper show, why on Earth would I be watching that?

I watched Sabrina when I was a kid, admittedly, but I had no idea it was based on a comic book! The names you guys were referencing never came up during the show as far as I can remember. I haven't had a chance to watch the new version yet.

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Errrrmm....nope? Come on, Riverdale is like a teenybopper show, why on Earth would I be watching that?

I watched Sabrina when I was a kid, admittedly, but I had no idea it was based on a comic book! The names you guys were referencing never came up during the show as far as I can remember. I haven't had a chance to watch the new version yet.
Sabrina has a little series on Netflix it's actually really good. But yes Riverdale is about Archie and the gang just a bit different than the comics yet the same....

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Dakota Tebaldi