QAnon Corner -- Where one goes bonkers, we all go bonkers

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Every time you bring your car in for service - even an oil change - your odometer reading gets reported to a database insurance companies use for verification purposes. Should be easy enough to bust her for fraud.
Joke's on you, she has FREEDOM, not insurance.

• 1Like
Reactions: Ellie

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I am finding it very disorienting living in a country where an alarming percentage of the population has become severely detached from reality. Even the Nazis or Stalinists didn’t get quite this detached. It’s more like the witch trials, which were by comparison a blip.

Last edited:

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I am finding it very disorienting living in a country where an alarming percentage of the population has become severely detached from reality. Even the Nazis or Stalinists didn’t get quite this detached. It’s more like the witch trials, which were by comparison a blip.

This is exactly why a sense of history is important and so lacking in the United States. People should be able to recognize that killing babies and drinking their blood (blood libel against Christians and later Jews) goes back to Roman times and surfaces time and time again. People keep falling for the same old lies!

• 2Agree
Reactions: Ellie and Pamela

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Former QAnon supporter to Cooper: I apologize for thinking you ate babies

ETA Sorry, didn't see Pamela's post above before I sent this.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Pamela

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
This is exactly why a sense of history is important and so lacking in the United States. People should be able to recognize that killing babies and drinking their blood (blood libel against Christians and later Jews) goes back to Roman times and surfaces time and time again. People keep falling for the same old lies!
As a former history teacher I could not agree more. STEM is essential but IMO History belongs at the center of a multidisciplinary curriculum focused on critical thinking skills.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
As a former history teacher I could not agree more. STEM is essential but IMO History belongs at the center of a multidisciplinary curriculum focused on critical thinking skills.
From what I remember, when we decided on a stem focus under Kennedy, that scientists were saying that liberal and fine arts were just as important in the long run, as math and science, even if it wouldn't get us to the moon as fast.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Ellie

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
:unsure:

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) is now dishonestly claiming ignorance of QAnon, further compounding his refusal to hold Rep. Marjorie Greene Taylor (R-GA) accountable for her support for deranged conspiracy theories, including QAnon.

As he was defending his decision to let Greene off the hook on Wednesday night, McCarthy told reporters that it would have been “helpful” if they “could hear exactly what she told all of us” during a private House GOP meeting earlier that day.

“Denouncing ‘Q-on’…I don’t know if I say it right, I don’t even know what it is,” he said, mispronouncing the name.
The Republican leader’s sudden claim to be unfamiliar with QAnon, which alleges now-former President Donald Trump was on a secret mission to take down a ring of pedophiles among Democratic elites, was a flat contradiction to the not one, not two, but three times he had previously denounced the bonkers conspiracy theory before the controversy over Greene’s far-right extremism erupted several weeks ago.