QAnon Corner -- Where one goes bonkers, we all go bonkers

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Send him my way Thanksgiving and Christmas and I'll add him to my brood and make sure he has plenty of cookies and hot chocolate and feels like he has a home.
I have an opening now that I've disowned my right wing brother. We plan cranberries and turkey for Thanksgiving but it will probably just be peanut butter and weed.
I can't have kids of my own - and sounds like they would fit in really well here.
Relayed and the sentiment is well received. They're married to a chef and have great fam on their side so they're set.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I have an opening now that I've disowned my right wing brother. We plan cranberries and turkey for Thanksgiving but it will probably just be peanut butter and weed.
Edible or smoked?

I consider myself lucky. My parents and siblings are at least fairly liberal, and most of my extended family is at least left-leaning. My parents used to be staunch conservatives, but have actually become somewhat progressive over the last several years.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
sigh
Supporters of President Donald Trump who recently harassed Democratic candidate Joe Biden's campaign bus in Texas were armed and organized their operation in a private QAnon Facebook page, according to a new report.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Let's not say Trump lost. Instead, let's say he didn't win.

<SOLVED>

• 1Creative
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Breaking -- fake ballots discovered in Philadelphia.

Guess where.

This has actually been corrected by CNN:

(CNN)Two armed Virginia men who were arrested Thursday outside the Philadelphia Convention Center may have believed fake ballots were being counted there, Philadelphia District Attorney's Office spokeswoman Jane Roh told CNN.

"According to our information at this very early stage of investigation, it appears these individuals were operating under the belief that 'fake ballots' are being counted at the Convention Center -- a completely unsupported claim -- and that belief may have been what drew their attention to Philadelphia." Roh told CNN in an emailed statement.

CNN affiliate KYW had earlier reported that the men were "coming to deliver a truck full of fake ballots" to the city, citing prosecutors.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
This Tweeter posted this four years too early and I've never forgotten it:

This link will put you somewhere in the middle of the thread, doing this since Twitter threading is lol there, you can scroll up and work down. It's something to watch for in the near to mid future.