QAnon Corner -- Where one goes bonkers, we all go bonkers

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Not to derail the topic, but... I know it's been quite a while since I last played D&D, but, it's not a tabletop paper-and-dice game anymore?
I should have said "Dungeons and Dragons, when the only way to do fantasy role-playing at the time was with tabletop dice and paper". My physical exploration of the tunnels under the campus was then a precursor to live-action role-playing. LARPing didn't become widespread until somewhat later.

• 1Agree
Reactions: WolfEyes

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Man Known as BabyQ Is in Trouble for Using Synthetic Penis

Inside the Completely Nutso Universe of QAnon

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
He's said some really wacky shit over the years.... including:

Scott Adams is one of those Libertarian-techy guys who is probably on the autistic spectrum who seems to believe his own intellect is infallible on any subject he chooses to pontificate upon. See also James Damore. Dudes, you are no Lazarus Long, and Lazarus Long was a Marty Stu written by a Libertarian-crank.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Tirellia

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
They're on 5th Ed now, List of Dungeons & Dragons rulebooks - Wikipedia

There are a lot of games on web cam now and utilities for dice rolling over the internet and stuff.
Geez! The last time I played, they had recently come out with 3rd Edition. I remember they had dropped "Advanced" from the name. I don't really remember anymore what else had changed from 2nd Ed. All I know is, I played 2nd Ed. for years.

As for using a computer to roll dice: Sacrilege! I had a small pouch full of dice, and I'd choose different ones depending on what I was rolling for. I had one DM ban one of my d20's from his campaigns.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
As for using a computer to roll dice: Sacrilege! I had a small pouch full of dice, and I'd choose different ones depending on what I was rolling for. I had one DM ban one of my d20's from his campaigns.
Webcam over rolling area works.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. They want to disarm the police. They promote homosexuality and pedophilia. They plan to mongrelize the white race so it will lose its essential power.

Does this conspiracy theory sound familiar? It is. The same narrative has been repackaged by QAnon.

[...]

The plot, described above, was the conspiracy “revealed” in the most influential anti-Jewish pamphlet of all time. It was called The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
>> information security analyst

You'd think he'd know how to keep himself "anonymous" with regards to a website...
He got employed by a US banking insitute - remember those are the people who gave us the real estate crisis in 2008 ... security is just an optimization problem to them - maybe his rates were cheap and the risk was deemed worth the savings.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
>> information security analyst

You'd think he'd know how to keep himself "anonymous" with regards to a website...
I guess he wasn't all that good at his job. Makes me glad I don't deal with Citigroup.