QAnon Corner -- Where one goes bonkers, we all go bonkers

danielravennest

SLU Posts
I've done some reading, and now agree that Qanon is just rebranded Russian anti-semitic propaganda. They create a strawman evil group, who do all the most despicable things (drink the blood of children, etc.) you can imagine. That gives their cultists something to hate and fight against. It's been rebranded several times before, by the Nazi's, American right-wingers during the Red Scare, even with Trump calling Mexicans rapists and criminals.

When your life sucks, it gives you someone to blame your problems on, rather than yourself.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Not exactly about Qnon but a university here did a survey on the percentage of population who believe in various conspiracy theories. Can’t find an English version but basically, US and England was at about 35%, Canada 17%, (there’s a few other countries) and what they talk about is the connection with how much trust the population has in its government. They also noticed that the very young were also more at risk of believing these types of theories.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Oops two of those Supreme Court justices are Trump appointees, I guess they're the deep state now
I think Q distinguishes between the bad deep state and Trump and his heroic undercover operatives (one of whom is Q), who are part of a good conspiracy, led by Trump, to destroy the bad conspiracy of satanic pedophile Democrats who kidnap children and drain their blood to make matzos or whatever it is. Presumably Trump, the player of twelve-dimensional chess, has a good reason for wanting RGB's death to become public knowledge right now, and his loyal appointees have simply played their part in carrying out the very stable genius's masterplan.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
This is rather frightening

ETA

ETA 2

Evernote link because paywall

Last edited:

Free

Nasty Hugs
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤