QAnon Corner -- Where one goes bonkers, we all go bonkers

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Since this seems to be where we're posting about the murders,

This, so much this. Let's assume that his murders were not racially motivated - they were still hate crimes against women and sex workers [I just got done ranting about this to my spouse]. Its still a hate crime.

We really need to be more inter sectional on these things. I agree he did this because they were Asian, but he also did this because they were Women, and he also did this because they were Sex Workers.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
WTF is with his haircut? Is he trying to imitate the Calf ''s combover?
Nah, in that case he would be clean-shaven. Looks like one of the hipster cuts to me: shaved down one side, flip to the other side, and scraggly beard.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
More about the sheriff who said the murderer just had a bad day.

So,hate crimes against sex workers, yes, but also still racist.
A demographic note: Cherokee County, where the sheriff is from, is deep R territory. Acworth, where the crime occurred, is a finger of D sticking out of metro Atlanta, along Interstate 75. Marjorie Taylor Greene's 14th district is to the north and west of Acworth, taking up the NW corner of Georgia.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Okay, so he was ashamed of being a sex addict. That's great. I'm sure he also had a favorite ice cream flavor; are they gonna report that too?

Free

Real life NFT
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Okay, so he was ashamed of being a sex addict. That's great. I'm sure he also had a favorite ice cream flavor; are they gonna report that too?
That horrible time when you drove from Dairy Queen to Dairy Queen destroying the soft serve machines.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Dakota Tebaldi

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Instead of racism, law-enforcement officials have said, the suspect has suggested he was motivated by his addiction to sex. Atlanta police on Thursday said he frequented the spas he attacked.

Park does not buy that explanation for a second.

“That’s bullshit,” he told The Daily Beast.

“My question to the family is, what did y’all teach him?” he added. “Did you turn him in because you’re scared that you’ll be affiliated with him? You just gonna scapegoat your son out? And they just get away scot free? Like, no, you guys definitely taught him some shit. Take some fucking responsibility.”

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
So for her, the space laser isn't a Zionist conspiracy, it's a family conspiracy?

That's only better in degree. Still batshit crazy.
She's bullshitting. Antisemitism is baked into Qanon. Any conspiracy theory with the evil cabal intent on world domination draws on timeworn antisemitic propaganda like Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and even older tropes like drinking the blood of babies. And those things, add the article notes, often reference the Rothschilds. And the idea of "Zionist supremacists".Suuuure, she didn't know the Rothschilds were Jewish. 🙄

Last edited:

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
" I have very good sources to say this is really good information. Is it a hundred percent? I don't know. But it's really good information. ... And this is my opinion with that information that I have, I believe we will see resignations begin to take place. And I think we can take back the majority in the House and the Senate before 2022 when all of this is ended."
Is the face of Rump gonna emerge from the back of her head in the near future?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi